BY LUSH #4 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long? Is it a...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry skin?6 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 1133 reviews
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
Allyson C.
Unfortunately, this cleanser did not work well for me. I received it as a sample. I typically use the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser which is very gentle. This wash made my skin burn and turned it bright red. It was very irritated and I ended up with a few little pimples. I have super sensitive skin so that may have been part of it. I wish I liked it more because it did smell really good!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this stuff so much, especially in the summer when your skin isn't dry at all.

It smells so amazing, and it reminds me of the way your skin smells after a day at the beach which is one of my favorite smells ever. The big chunks of sea salt feel are nice exfoliates without irritating the skin. The vodka and lime tighten your skin and give it a great shine. It says you can use it for your face, but I never do. I did it once and it left it feels too tight and a little irritated.

This stuff is pretty expensive which makes sense because it's all natural ingredients. Quality means money. I tend to only use this every once in a while because of the price, but it'll be your favorite shower of the week on the day you use it.
Shelley L.
Belle Mead, NJ
It’s my favorite smelling exfoliating scrub that doesn’t leave me red after use. It’s gentle and even more effective. But my absolute favorite way to use it is to apply “ultra bland” first and then use ocean salt to scrub. This little combo means I don’t need a moisturizer or serum after cleansing. And my skin seems perfectly hydrated all day. 💕
Ana W.
Hamilton
This stuff was absolutely amazing! I loved using it every day when I woke up. I felt awake and rejuvenized. My skin was so soft after using it, not to mention I loved the smell. Everything about this product was fantastic and I'd definitely recommend it to all of my friends. Heck, I already have! Lush, Ocean Salt, Face and Body Scrub
Marie G.
This is my favorite exfoliating scrub I have EVER used. It is made with all natural ingredients. I love the ocean, and this scrub reminds me of it everytime I use it! Very affordable product, and it lasts forever. Also remember, save the containers, they are 100% recyclable and if you bring 5 into your local LUSH you get a free face mask!
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I love this scrub! It’s the best and it feels so great on my skin after a workout! LUSH has always been my favorite I love all of there products! I just love the way it smells! It just makes you feel like you just jumped out of the ocean but not in a way that your body is so dry from the salt, it actually keeps my skin hydrated and fresh!!!!
Sianne R.
Best face wash ever  LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub me and my girlfriend love using this product especially for her because she struggles with acne and so do I we use this product non stop I love everything about this product not expensive at all and I totally recommend if you want a good face and body scrub
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
I love this body scrub! It smells amazing and works really well. Be careful when using it because if you scrub your skin too much you can irritate it. I like to use this the day after I shave and it helps keep my skin smooth and soft. You do have to mix it when you get home and every once in a while after that because some of the ingredients separate.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I've been using this scrub for about a couple weeks and I can't see a major difference right away with my skin, i definitely feel like its working. My nightly routine every other day is using this scrub, then my Natures Origin Toner, and then my Kate somerville hydrating cream. A little bit goes a long way with this product and it lasts me forever! This is also one of the lush products that they put out that doesn't expire within a month of two. The exfoliates in this remove my dead skin while the rest of the ingredients pull dirt and oils to cleanse my skin. The only con I have to say about this product is that I feel like it leaves my skin waxy in a way after washing it off.
Brittany M.
Jackson
YES YES YES. What a great scrub. Lush has the best products out there. This sea salt scrub leaves my skin feeling NICE! I struggle with combination skin and body acne and this product helps to even everything out. I will always and forever buy tubs and tubs of this product until they no longer make it, which I hope is never.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?