BY LUSH #4 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...7 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Avani P.
This scrub is pretty expensive but it's worth it! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after exfoliating. I don't use it on the rest of my body, only my face since its more on the expensive side. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a nice smelling face mask that makes your skin feel baby smooth! This product smells great too which is another reason why I love it!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is Lush’s #1 selling item. When I worked there I sold this stuff like crazy. The fresh lime in it broke down dead skin and the salt scrubbed it away. The the coconut oil would soften the skin and you’ll smell sooooo good afterwards. They also have a self preserving option, I recommend that one for people with sensitive skin. But I think it’s extremely over priced for what it is.
Anna A.
mt pleasant, SC
   I perosnally love this. I feel like this helps my skin so much! I feel like after every use this gets all the dead skin off. I do not have sensitive skin, but fro the people who do, i advise you, it might be too ruff!

I reccomend if you do not know how you would react to this, go to Lush and as them for a sample. They will be more than willing to give you a sample, for free! I do wish that the price was a little lower, but for the natural healhy ingrediants in this, it makes it worth it!

Also another thing, a little this goes a very long way. This container has lasted me almost 4months. So the price issue does lower when it lasts a long time! I reccomend atleast trying this! Ask for a sample! Thx so much!
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
I cannot recommend this enough. It is truly the BEST at exfoliating and leaving your skin with an amazing glow. Also it smells so amazing. I wish that Lush would make this scent into a perfume because I would wear it all of the time. This is so good for oily or dry skin. My husband "secretly" steals this from me all of the time and is also in love with it.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I love a good, basic body scrub to use in my body care routine. What I love about LUSH products is that there are effective and good for your body! It is always a pleasant experience using this body scrub. It gets rid of the dead skin cells and leaves behind soft skin that is ready to soak up some new moisture from a body cream or lotion. Definitely a must have!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this stuff so much, especially in the summer when your skin isn't dry at all.

It smells so amazing, and it reminds me of the way your skin smells after a day at the beach which is one of my favorite smells ever. The big chunks of sea salt feel are nice exfoliates without irritating the skin. The vodka and lime tighten your skin and give it a great shine. It says you can use it for your face, but I never do. I did it once and it left it feels too tight and a little irritated.

This stuff is pretty expensive which makes sense because it's all natural ingredients. Quality means money. I tend to only use this every once in a while because of the price, but it'll be your favorite shower of the week on the day you use it.
🌙 E.
Phoenix, AZ
What a great product and he literally help clear up my back I can eat a lot and is just so fresh. Feel energized and you can feel the seesaw penetrate deep in your pores and really scrub out that layer of dead skin that you have. And the sea water has so many beneficial properties I really recommend this product !  LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body ScrubLUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Anika M.
Plainview
The smell of this product is AMAZINg. Not only that but it exfoliates skin extremely well. Leaves your face feeling super refreshed and your body feeling silky smooth. I like to use before and after shaving. Worth the price tag.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
I love this scrub!!! It makes my face feel amazing and smooth! I wish it had a nicer scent. Maybe coconut or something reminiscent of the beach. I love Lush products and have they are all natural. I also really love that they give back to so many charities. I would continue to buy their products for this reason, so it’s a bonus that they are so nice!
Kaitlyn K.
Cookeville, TN
I like the scrub , however i was not a fan of the smell at all. Its a very harsh scrub, i DO NOT recommend it for sensitive skin!! I have naturally clear skin but this did make me feel nice and exfoliated , and it didnt cause any break outs
The issue i had with it is that it hurts REALLY bad if you get it in a cut or sore on your skin! The salt makes it really sting for a while.
I still believe its a good product and always enjoy using lush products, I just dont like the smell of this enough to justify paying so much for it.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?