BY LUSH #3 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long? Is it a...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry skin?6 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 1133 reviews
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This does some serious exfoliating. This is why I don’t agree it can be used on the face. I found to be too harsh. However, it is perfect to use on the body. It removes dead skin and self tanner easily. It even leaves the skin feeling very smooth.
Alyssa. E.
Haskell
9/10 It smells awesome! I wish they used a different container only because when my hands are wet in the shower it’s slippery to open. This product is great for exfoliating your skin leaving it feel super clean! Would definitely buy again.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
My all time favorite scrub! I would have given it 5 stars but it’s a little pricey and the closest lush store is quite far away from me so it’s a hassle to get out there. I love how this scrub is gentle and not too abrasive like other scrubs!
Lexi J.
garland
It is AWESOME!! 5 stars !! Hands down there is nothing like it at least I haven’t found anything better .okay so it smells like heaven it’s rough legit rough so you don’t need that much literally a little goes a long way .Only rub it with your finger tips and not to hard and wet your face or your body first it applies a lot smoother . I let mine sit for about 1 min or 2 then rise it off and my skin is shining like the sun ! Beautiful glow !! But moisturize after to keep your skin from getting dried out 😊 LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
madison t.
I first sampled this from Lush and it was one of the products that began my love for Lush! Sea salt is a popular exfoliant and this product is full of it. Overall this makes a fantastic, natural scrub that's good for both face and body.
Liv L.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love LUSH products because they are fresh and affordable. This scrub smells fresh! It is a great exfoliate for the body. I would recommend using this every other day or at least once a week. Your skin feels extremely smooth after use!
Taylor C.
Sandy Hook
The best most balancing face and body scrub I have ever used! I use it about twice a week on my face and every other shower for my body. Keeps my face balanced and toned and gets rid of all the dead skin without leaving me dry at all!
Tingting C.
Mckinney, TX
Very special product! Different from anything else on the market. I would highly recommend you try it. The salt gives a great exfoliation while you also get a nice tingly sensation. It smells refreshing and you feel like you're on the beach. Be aware that this product expires relatively quickly due to its natural ingredients so make sure you only buy what you can use for that time period. Giving it 4 stars because it's not a "holy grail" product I can't live without.
Angelica ⚡.
San Clemente, CA
I absolutely love ocean salt! It’s a strong exfoliating scrub that’s amazing at removing off dry skin (my husband sometimes uses it as well) I usually use the ocean salt and followed by Karma Kream to leave my skin feeling super soft.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
The color of this is sooo beautiful, but it’s not about the color but it also kinda is because the color of this is EVERYTHING. But anyways, the product itself is amazing. It’s so hydrating and moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling baby soft, all while taking off all the grime on your face that you’ve collected through out the day. This is a must have item, you won’t regret it.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?