BY LUSH #5 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...7 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Tiffini B.
Pensacola, FL
I’m pretty sure that I have already reviewed this. This scrub is amazing and you can use it from head to toe. Would highly recommend it to anyone. It is a good price. You should always buy the self preserving kind or you will have to keep it in the refrigerator.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
LUSH Ocean Salt face and body scrub is one of my favorite scrubs to use! It really cleans your skin and feels really smooth after using. The scrub takes away oils and dirt which make your face feel so good after using.

I used this scrub multiple times and really have positive reviews about using. I have sensitive skin and have not had any breakouts or issues when using. The only downfall is that the tubs of this scrub are on the pricy side, so if you can get over the initial cost, it is worth the price.
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
This is the type of stuff that once you buy it you keep on being loyal to it! Not only leaves your skin with the best texture but the smell is awesome and it is the perfect balance of clean and moisture ! Not cheap but what thing that is worth it is ?
Haley S.
Pontiac, MI
I received this product in a holiday gift set. I enjoy the fact that it can be used for both face and body, but I was not overly impressed by the smell. In comparison to some of the other lush scrubs I have used, it didn’t leave my skin quite as soft.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Lush is my favorite! I was just talking to my neighbor about how much I love this place last night - I have so many bath bombs under my sink, I love the body scrubs I basically love everything from there I highly recommend any and all products from here
Brianna P.
wharton
I got a sample of this product awhile ago and I barley used it. But put this on before your shower or bath and it will help make your skin smooth and really nice. I recommend this product. Lush can be pricey sometimes but if you really want a face mask then I say this is a good product for you!
Jessica V.
Cecilton, MD
This scrub is tge best scrub you can buy at lush! It's creamy and delicate but it works like a charm! Smells and looks like the ocean and has different sizes of corseness of salt in it! The only reason i give it 4 stars is that its a little pricey.
Samantha T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Worth the money! Makes skin baby soft and clears pores after just one wash. I have sensitive skin so I don't use this every day, just because I don't want to over irritate my skin, but on the days when I do use it, there is a noticeably brighter tone to my skin. I'd highly recommend it!
Annaliese A.
Homewood
This scrub is so yummy! It is thick and smells amazing. It is salty and scrubby. It leaves the skin bright and cleansed. I use it in the shower and it leaves me feeling great. If I accidentally get some in my mouth, it’s yummy and not disgusting.
Alyssa. E.
Haskell
9/10 It smells awesome! I wish they used a different container only because when my hands are wet in the shower it’s slippery to open. This product is great for exfoliating your skin leaving it feel super clean! Would definitely buy again.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?