Mandala K.

Is this worth the money?

Iovanna V.
Iovanna V.
1 year, 5 months ago
I love this as an exfoliation face wash. It doesn't strip away the natural oils in your face that leaves the tight feeling after washing your face. It makes your face feel so soft and hydrated instantly after washing your face. I also feel like it does a good of making your face feel refreshed, clean and bright. The salt that's used for exfoliating the face isn't to abrasive either, just enough scrub for your face. Also a quick tip a friend told me to make the product last longer: just dip your finger I and out of the jar.the product that sticks to your finger should be enough for your face. Hopefully you buy it and enjoy it !
K C.
K C.
1 year, 5 months ago
Omg yes this is really worth the money. I was thinking the same thing when I went to lush so I opted to get the smaller tub but I soon went back and got the larger tub. My skin has never felt better!!
Lucy G.
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!!!!! I'm in love with it. You can live without it but it's hard
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
YES YES YES!!! honestly anything from lush is a buy that is definitely worth it. all there products are fresh & clean & the variety of products is mind boggling. try it , you will not be disappointed