Linda Y.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Abington, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
You can try it in any store, ask an employee for a sample, or you can order it online. If you place a regular order without the ocean salt, you can request this as a sample as well. I used to love demoing this product on people when I worked there.
Krishma G.
Krishma G.
1 year, 6 months ago
Like others have mentioned, you can try it in store. If you're not interested in doing a live demo in the store, you can always as the employees for a sample so you can try it at home. They're always friendly and never say no.
Laurel, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
What I love most about LUSH is that you can demo almost any product in the store during your visit. The other thing I love is that the sales associates are more than happy to give you a generous sample of products you'd like to try before you buy. This scrub is one of my favorites because I love the way it smells and feels on my skin.
Laurel, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
What I love most about LUSH is that you can demo almost any product in the store during your visit. The other thing I live is that the sales associates are more than happy to give you a generous sample of products you'd like to try before you buy. This scrub is one of my favorites because I love the way it smells and feels on my skin.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
1 year, 6 months ago
They sell this scrub regularly in any Lush store in your area. Just ask an employee for it by name and I'm certain they will direct you to it. They can even demo it for you in store.