Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I honestly had high hopes for this product. Due to the high reviews and the whole ”ocean salt” in general, turned me towards this product. I did try it, the self preserving one (if there’s a big difference), but I was not a fan of the mess it made. I used this product in the shower and I didn’t know where to put the container, etc. I don’t think Lush really thought well about where the packages go for the shower products. Anyways, I used this on my body and I’m usually very good with body scrubs, but this one was more harsh than any other scrub I’ve tried! It was mind blowing to me. Maybe there’s something in there that my tender areas weren’t fond of. I found it went quite quickly too, and for the price I don’t have $$ to buy this once-twice a week... I did use it on my face too and again a bit rough. I didn’t notice it truly soften anything after using it anyways, sad to me, I wanted to love it!