H S.
I started using this in middle/high school when I noticed I had keratosis pilaris (the unsightly bumps on your forearms and legs, resembles pimples). Of course, I thought they were pimples so I spent years picking at them which lead to serious self consciousness and me avoiding shorts and short sleeve shirts all together. I was fed up with unsightly bumps, so instead of fighting against it, I decided to nurture the keratosis pilaris away. My search for alternative solutions brought me to LUSH. I bought this along with the  LUSH Buffy Body Butter . I was told I could use this on my face as well, but honestly it seems a bit too harsh on my face, but hey, too each his own!

Coming from years of scratching my bumps away, I used this over the  LUSH Buffy Body Butter because of how abrasive it felt on my skin. However, within a few showers, I realized I was replacing my habit of picking at my bumps with this. I had to stop using this product all together until I saw real results from Buffy. Within a few months of (self control from scratching myself) and using the body butter which provided subtle exfoliation AND simultaneous hydration, my bumps were gone! They have diminished to little dots but I was happy they weren't raised bumps like pimples. They do come back sometimes in the winter, but I keep them at bay with my weekly exfoliation.