Naomi L.
Springport, MI
I love lush for it's aim to take on an industry riddle with environmental problems. That being said this product only gets 4 stars because it's not perfect. I love it for me but that doesn't make it a great fit for everyone. The salt is in fact sea salt, which means it is fairly large and hard. This makes it very abrasive if you have sensitive skin. Because I don't I love that aspect about it. I can always tell after I've used it that it buffed out all the dead skin leaving me feeling super soft. I will say that the vodka in it for me can dry out skin if you don't put a lotion or moisturizer on afterwards, especially on your face. Otherwise it's been a staple in my shower for 4 years.