BY LUSH #4 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...7 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Holly J.
Columbia
I really like the Ocean Salt Scrub from Lush! First off, the color of this product is ridiculous- It is a gorgeous teal blue, which is fun. It smells a little bit like sunscreen, mixed with an "ocean" scented air freshener. Not my favorite, but also not bad. I thought that this product worked very well, but I wouldn't say that it will be my go-to from now on. I know that everybody has reported that this is a strong scrub- I have really resilient skin, and I'm used to really strong exfoliants, and this felt a bit too gentle for my taste. I think a plain brown sugar scrub would do the job just as well, if not better. All in all, though, I'm glad I purchased, and I feel like this scrub would be ideal for dealing with rough hands and feet.
Lauren S.
Nashville
I love salt scrubs because it always makes my skin feeling super clean and smooth, and this is no exception. It is very gritty, which I personally prefer because I feel like it's truly working at getting rid of that dead skin. The salt also helps with break outs, which I sometimes get on hard to reach places like my back and shoulders. This helps keep them at bay!
Reannie K.
Antelope, CA
This product is amazing! I was really suffering from dry skin especially this time of year when it's really cold, and this is the best product I could have invested in. Lets first talk about the smell! The smell is honestly the best part and it smells very fresh and reminds me of the ocean. This product is pretty easy to apply on your skin and is very affordable.
kay m.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Oh lush how I love you so! Not only does this product smell delicious and make me wish I was on the beach, it leaves my face and body feeling so clean and refreshed! I have very sensitive skin so I can't always use exfoliating scrubs, but this product is so soft and gentle and doesn't irritate me at all. Would absolutely recommend!
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I have been using this for a few years now and I really enjoy the rougher exfoliation that this product offers. The only downside is to be careful when using this product on your face because it tastes awfulllll. I don’t even put it near my mouth, but washing it off can lead the the salty product getting on your lips.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This product is just okay in my opinion. The salt crystals are so large that it makes it harsh on the skin and awkward to use. Also, the salt separates from the liquid and it is a mess to use and requires you to mix it up with your fingers in the jar before using it. Also it smells just okay. Will not buy again.
Allison O.
Toms River, NJ
I love this scrub because it exfoliates, moisturizes, and the salt helps clear up acne naturally and gently. The only downside is that the salt can burn if you have acne or if you previously exfoliated. But that is an obvious occurrence knowing there is salt in the product! Otherwise I absolutely love it.
Michelle W.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I received this as a gift and went back and got it again! I love the exfoliating salt in the scrub and the light/pleasant scent. Even though it can be used for the face, I only used it on my body because I was afraid the salt chunks would be too harsh for my cheeks which are sensitive.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub is one of my favorite exfoliates to use everywhere. The citrus type scent is a very soothing smell and I love how the product packs a punch with the exfoliating, but then ends with a smoothing skin touch. It contains little bits of sea salt that you can feel rubbing onto the surface of your skin. One precaution is that if you have a cut or scrape on your body, AVOID using ocean salt in that area. It will sting and irritate the area and hurt a ton. But that is only because of how strong the ingredients are in the product. The product retails at $21.95 for 4.2 oz. Would I recommend to a friend? A thousand times yes! I have given this as a gift to so many people for the holidays!
Morgan G.
Chardon, OH
I have never tried this on my face, but I went through a phase where I was obsessed with body scrubs. This stuff is so amazing! It leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. I suggest using it before you shave as well. It will leave you feeling so refreshed. Perfect for a spa night.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?