LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!
How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.
Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oilssee more...
Top Questions See all 1,808 Q&A
- "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
- "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
- "It smells amazing, works wonders and actually tastes good if you happen to get a little to close to your mouth." in 16 reviews
- "i use it on my face every day and it really just keeps my skin exfoliated and scrubs away at dirt and gets rid of all my blackheads." in 9 reviews
- "A little bit definitely goes a long way, which means you can make your tub last a while, depending on how often you use it. " in 9 reviews
The price of this product is a little pricey but its worth every penny. The sea salt left my face soft, clean, and exfoliated every time and cleared up my pores. It also helped with my combination skin, dissolving the excess oils, and stripped my dried skin while moisturizing it. The smell of it is amazing and make me want to eat it (but dont...it tastes really bad XD).
If you combine this product with the LUSH Herbalism you will a face that glows like the GODS!
Coming from years of scratching my bumps away, I used this over the LUSH Buffy Body Butter because of how abrasive it felt on my skin. However, within a few showers, I realized I was replacing my habit of picking at my bumps with this. I had to stop using this product all together until I saw real results from Buffy. Within a few months of (self control from scratching myself) and using the body butter which provided subtle exfoliation AND simultaneous hydration, my bumps were gone! They have diminished to little dots but I was happy they weren't raised bumps like pimples. They do come back sometimes in the winter, but I keep them at bay with my weekly exfoliation.
Once I’m out of the shower and moisturize (an important step when exfoliating) my skin feels amazingly soft and smooth
There’s a good amount of product in the container which can last quite a while.
The best way to try it is to get a sample size in one of lush’s gift sets that way you can try multiple products at once and don’t need to commit to a full tub
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos