BY LUSH #5 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...7 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Emma M.
Tallahassee, FL
I tried this in store for the first time back in 2016. I still remember it to this day. In just one use, it drastically evened out the skintone on my hand, and even seemed to make my skin glow. I purchased a small tub, and used it up almost immediately. I'm saving up again, so I can buy a bigger container. This is an amazing product, and it feels even better that I am supporting a company like LUSH, that supports so many of the same causes that I do.
Naomi K.
We stan a good scrub around here, but I cannot say enough about this scrub right here. Mind you I am just maybe a tiny bit bias because I love any and all LUSH products but this scrub right here is amazing, it's so gentle yet you can tell it's doing it 's job without doing too much, leaves your skin super soft. However one thing I will say is it can possibly be a bit drying depending on your skin type and how much you use so be careful!
Miah⚡️طفل ص.
This is one of my favorite body scrubs ever . It’s a bit on the pricey side but soooooo worth it. And it smells so pleasant . Lush is one of the best brands when it comes to body and facial care . It doesn’t irritate my skin since I have very sensible skin. I really really like it and recommend it LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Allison O.
Toms River, NJ
I love this scrub because it exfoliates, moisturizes, and the salt helps clear up acne naturally and gently. The only downside is that the salt can burn if you have acne or if you previously exfoliated. But that is an obvious occurrence knowing there is salt in the product! Otherwise I absolutely love it.
Jeslyn S.
I tried this before and loved it it smells so nice . It feels nice on the skin but if you have sensitive be a little more gentle or try it when you go to lush . It’s more on the pricey side but it’s food to buy as a gift or for yourself . I would recommend this to someone that like exfoliating.
Es B.
I want to love this product because it smells so good but it's consistency is too coarse to use on the face for me. NOT the product for sensitive skin, very much something you have to spot test. Really great for exfoliating the legs before shaving, waxing, or self-tanning though.
Davia B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I swear by this body scrub. It’s perfect for your skin! I wouldn’t recommend it for your face because it is a bit more harsh and the skin on the face is more delicate but for my overall body I am shooketh! 😂 this is like crack(good crack) for the skin when it comes to exfoliating.
Spring L.
Very invigorating scent to use as a scrub for your face. Too expensive to use the scrub for the body, especially for the amount that you get. The grains are fairly coarse, and the color is a lot of fun to look at during your daily or weekly routine. Like a spa treat for yourself.
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub is one of my favorite exfoliates to use everywhere. The citrus type scent is a very soothing smell and I love how the product packs a punch with the exfoliating, but then ends with a smoothing skin touch. It contains little bits of sea salt that you can feel rubbing onto the surface of your skin. One precaution is that if you have a cut or scrape on your body, AVOID using ocean salt in that area. It will sting and irritate the area and hurt a ton. But that is only because of how strong the ingredients are in the product. The product retails at $21.95 for 4.2 oz. Would I recommend to a friend? A thousand times yes! I have given this as a gift to so many people for the holidays!
Erin K.
Estero, FL
Lush cosmetics and body products are amazing. They have something for everyone and they are very earth friendly. This scrub is so amazing. It polishes away all the dead skin and daily grime from my skin. I highly recommend this scrub and all Lush products to everyone.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?