LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!
How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.
Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oilssee more...
Top Questions See all 1,879 Q&A
- "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
- " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
- "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
- "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
- "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Here's the thing, I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed using this on BOTH my face and body (even though I have very sensitive skin).
When using on the body, you definitely have to use more product. It's perfectly gritty without being too intense, and the sea salt really buffs that dead, scaly skin away. the silken tofu, avocado butter, and mango butter are the key ingredients that keep your skin nourished rather than stripped.
When using on the face, you are definitely getting more bang for you buck because a little goes a long way. I'm obsessed with the sensation this gives on the face - , after the mattifying effects of the sea salt, the lime and vodka is invigorating and makes my skin feel bright.
The only reason why this didn't get 5 stars is personally the scent. Although I'm from Florida, and the smell of the ocean is appealing to me, this was too strong for me. That will not stop me from repurchasing though!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos