BY LUSH #19 in Face Masks

Few things are more soothing than a big bowl of banana porridge, all sweet and squishy. Did you know the same is true for your skin? Sensitive, dry or irritated faces love Oatifix for its calming oats, softening mashed banana and ground almonds to slough away flaky skin. Keep in mind that dry skin doesn’t just occur in the winter! The sun can be equally harsh, as UV rays penetrate the dermis and heat can leave you feeling tight and dry. Use Oatifix year-round on sensitive, dry skin in need of nourishment to keep it flexible and soft.

• What caused you to purchase this initially 2 Answers
  • I was told by somebody that almonds are not good for acne I'm not...4 Answers
  • I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refres...5 Answers
Reviews (1961)
Lindsey B.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOISTURIZING MASK!!!! You can do no wrong when purchasing from LUSH. With sensitive skin I have a difficult time finding ‘mask’ products that A). WORK B). Won’t dry my skin out and exacerbate my skin problems and C). Are not overly pricey... LUSH is the holy grail for all natural and effective products. Stop by a store and the employees are more than happy to talk with you about your specific skin problems and help lead you in the right direction for the right product.. super knowledgeable, and will give a free sample to try at home if your still a bit leery. Can’t say enough good things about these products!
Katherine M.
So with LUSH you have to understand that the brand is committed to their company mission. Which means sometimes their products are not what you expect. For example this mask...did it work? Absolutely! However, is it messy, grainy, and a bit of a PIA? Yes. I’ve had oatmeal masks that went on smooth, and provided similar results with way less mess. But again, I digress, did the product work? Yes. And you get the good feels for buying environmentally friendly products. However, if you’re looking for something a bit more smooth and mess free, there are options that are still environmentally friendly as well.
Angela G.
This mask claims to promote hydration and smoother skin, and I have to admit it doesn't disappoint. I loved the results that I saw  from this mask, and it smelled delicious! My skin felt instantly plumper, and well hydrated upon removal. Consistent use (1-2x's per week) definitely resulted in better overall skin tone as well. My only complaint is the stickiness of the mask, and it does crumble and flake as it dries which made things a bit messy. I would suggest wearing this while soaking in the bath to avoid extra clean-up. Overall, a worthwhile purchase.
Brooke N.
I used this product because I asked the employees for a a moisturizing face mask. I use two topical acne prescriptions that chemically exfoliate my skin so any extra exfoliation can irritate my skin. While this mask did an okay job of moisturizing my skin, the added exfoliating element was not what I wanted at all. Plus, I didn’t like that it needed to be refrigerated and expired so quickly. I could see this being a good product, however, for those looking to moisturize and exfoliate. You get about 6 uses out of the product.
Annie🐻💕 R.
It feels like I’m putting oatmeal cookie dough in my face. I applied it with my fingers which I found was the best way to apply the mask. It’s great for dry and sensitive skin, there’s not much of a fragrance. It had a gentle exfoliating lather when I went to wash it off. Afterward my skin felt soft and hydrated. I didn’t even have to put on a moisturizer after the mask. I’m not sure if the banana ingredient or another ingredient was leaving a flimy feeling behind that I didn’t like but I got over it after it absorbed into my skin.
Taina G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Having sensitive skin can be quite a problem when it comes to skin care products. My method tends to be a trial and error basis. With the oatfix mask I was hesitant at first. The smell is not too overpowering. The consistency is thick and gets dry if left out for too long. While I do not like the idea of storing masks in the fridge I do enjoy the cooling sensation. I would totally recommend this product to anyone with dry or sensitive skin. It left me with a pleasant flow and soft skin afterwards. The price is also quite affordable
kelly c.
i love this face mask!! it smells like cake batter and while i only used it a few times due to me forgetting i had it, it was great for a stay at home spa day. While the application does not glide on, and has a chunky feel to it, it was worth it due to the great smell and the end result of a whiter, clearer face. Has to be kept refrigerated which stinks but i definitely think there is room for improvement in the matter of the application process in this it could be smoother and i think it would be more popular.
Ariel V.
Modesto, CA
Texture can be a little surprising if you're used to butter smooth masques but the smell is very nice and calming, skin feels smooth and refreshed after, even a little more moisturized than other masks leave me. Redness was a bit calmed down after but if I skip my gel moisturizer it doesn't stay away very long but my skin is generally quick to dry out anyways so it's not much of a concern. I prefer MoM for the scent and texture but I would definitely use this one again
Stephany M.
This mask is amazing! I went in to lunch for the first time and wanted to try this mask so bad. I didn’t want to get the full size right away so I got a sample. This mask has like oatmeal pieces I believe and smells like cookies it’s great. Once taking it off it does kind’ve exfoliates the skin and leaves your skin looking radiant . I don’t see it doing anything other then that but if your looking for something to make your skin look glowy from within this will work for you.
Rosemariee M.
So I heard a lot of hype about lush mask so I gave this one a try especially cuz the oats in it I love any skin or body care with oats !! So I was like oh okay cute packaging when I received and as I opened it the smell lingered and I was like mmmm so I tried it out and when I rinsed off my face and patted it down my face felt so soft but I noticed it helped with the dead skin on my nose also which was a big plus for me !! I loved it and recommend y’all try this out 10/10
Briana T.
College Sta, TX
I have super oily skin...does this leave your face feeling refreshed? Is it worth buying?
Raeesa K.
I was told by somebody that almonds are not good for acne I'm not entirely sure if this is true and this mask is made out of almonds soo when I first tried it I was a bit nervous simply because I didn't want my acne to go worser please let me know if any of you agree or if this is actually true 😐!!? I tried this mask and it hasn't affected my acne it has stayed the same?!!
Kailey O.
How many uses do you get out of a tub?
Amina A.
What caused you to purchase this initially
Haleema H.
Is this good for someone with dry skin?