LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo

by LUSH

No time to wash? Want to give your hair a break from too much shampooing? No problem! Our dry shampoo absorbs excess oils and gives volume to hair, so it looks and smells fresh without every having to step into the shower. Massage a little No Drought into your scalp and throughout your hair, then shake or brush out. It blends in completely, even on dark hair, to give it texture with a soft, matte finish. Lemon, grapefruit and lime oils will leave it with a fruity fragrance, so you'll smell fresh too!

How to use: Sprinkle sparingly onto your scalp and hair, massage in, then shake off the excess.

ingredients

Cornflour (Zea mays) (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Magnesium Carbonate Talc Fragrance Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) *Citral *Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool *Occurs naturally in essential oils

¿Quita la caspa?
¿Funciona para todo tipo de cabello?
is this a nightmare to blend into the hair? having dark hair makes dry shampoo difficult sometimes!
Start your review of LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo!
Katherine M.
Northridge, CA
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Katherine M.
It’s messy and gets everywhere. The good thing is that a little goes a long way but I prefer a spray dry shampoo.
Alicia H.
1,475 reviews
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alicia H.
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Alicia H.
I got a sample of the from Lush and its lasted me for a while now. At first I was a little uneasy about a powder dry shampoo, but it kind of takes me back to my teen years where dry shampoos weren't exactly a thing yet and a lot of girls were putting baby powder in their hair. The only difference with this is that it doesn't leave any kind of white residue in your hair, leaving you with an unwanted powdered wig type of look. This is a very finely milled powder, smells fresh and clean and kind of earthy like patchouli but not very strong, and blends right in wi tbh oils in your hair to even out the oil and make your hairdo look renewed. Overall, I would reccommend.
Casey Y.
Staunton, VA
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Casey Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t use many dry shampoos only because it being winter and I’m not trying to dry out my scalp, but I’ve been using this stuff for years and doesn’t feel heavy. Makes it look very natural and I would purchase again!!
Natalie  B.
Riley, MI
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Natalie  B.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I do really like this but I feel this leaves more of a buildup on my hair then other dry shampoo sprays. I do think the scent is nice and not over whelming. The bottle also lasts forever it seems, I’ll likely buy the smaller bottle when I buy again.
cassidy C.
guilford
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by cassidy C.
I’ve never used dry shampoo until I bought this! I love it you would never know I applied dry shampoo. It makes my hair look so good and alive! It smells so good too I really recommend!
Katie L.
Love the smell of this product!! Because it's a pourable powder, I love to add some to shoes/gym bags to help keep odors under control. As a dry shampoo, it's awesome and blends well into hair with a brush or comb. I bought it from my local LUSH store.
Victoria J.
This stuff lasts forever, which is nice because I feel like I go through a can of Batiste fairly quickly. This does a good job of clearing up oil between washes, but because it is basically just a fine powder like cornstarch you have to make sure to work it in well or else it is visible.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley T.
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley T.
My go-to dry shampoo! One bottle will last forever, so the cost is definitely worth it! Sprinkle, let it sit for a minute, brush. Done!
Amanda P.
Slidell, LA
For a dry shampoo this stuff is absolutely amazing!! It doesn’t leave a film on your hair it smells very fresh and clean and gives you that extra day or 2 of manageable hair when your on the run and don’t have time to wash blow dry and straighten your hair.
Tasneem K.
Shelby Twp, MI
LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo uploaded by Tasneem K.
Not a huge dry shampoo person but I’ve tried a few products and I’ve realized I like the powder the most because it’s easy to comb out and distributes pretty evenly. Wish the dispensing nozzle was made a little better but otherwise it gets the job done!

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachael R.
Irvine , KY
il y a 2 ans
Does LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo leave a film or powdery look to your hair? My hair is dark so it’s real easy to get that look.
Edie B. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does. I use it at night and the powdery look is gone when I wake up.