BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Samantha C.
Narragansett
This soap was interesting but it had the consistency of wet bread. I understand that it’s natural but I was just thrown off. It didn’t necessarily clean my skin that well but it made my skin soft.
Bria b.
austell
This facial soap really exfoliates your face but it is very very coarse . It may irritate but it does work very very well minus that one set back.
Polly H.
Duncan, British Columbia
This lathers up very nicely and leaves your skin feeling very soft. I absolutely love it. Highly recommended.
Caitlin M.
Washington, DC
I can’t rave enough about this face wash!! I switched over from a Cetaphil bar cleanser which was harsh on my skin and this one is so cleansing and gentle. The consistency can be difficult - as it gets mushy when too wet. I pinch a little off as I use it and store the majority of it in the cabinet.
Sara L.
The other day I stopped by lush to pick up some bubble bars. When I was at the counter paying the very kind lady working asked me if I would like a free sample of this facial cleanser. I got home that night and tried it. It seemed nice but I decided to use it more to see what I really thought of it. After a week of using this I had clear skin! This works great and I would recommend this face soap to any one with oily skin. Don’t look the strange look of this throw you off it’s great👍🏻
Elena u.
Have not tried this product but really would want to! Let me know if it works? Heard good things about it not sure what it does for the skin. does not seem pricey if it works well
Sarah D.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I have a lot of acne scars because I suffered with severe acne as a teenager and I actually felt a difference with this soap. It’s easy to use since it’s soap so I just lather it and put it on my face, my face feels so clean and shiny after and I love it.
Andriana N.
Brooklyn, NY
Gentle yet everything my skin needs, moisture vitamin e exfoliation cleansing etc lasts a long time
Ashley M.
Fairfield, OH
LOVE LUSH. You can tell it’s all natural by the effect the products leave on your face. I love it
Kimberly C.
San Antonio
Lush products in general are just so amazing! But I love this product, all natural, vegan. It is very affective and it feels great on the skin!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?