BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Payal M.
Kingston
I love this facial soap so, so much. I originally tried Lush's ocean salt, but I found that it was far too harsh for my dry skin. This facial soap is great because not only is it "naked" (no excessive packaging!) and also smells soooo amazing (kind of like cereal and cinnamon), but it does an amazing job of gently exfoliating my skin without being too harsh on it. I easily use this twice a day without feeling like its "too much" for my skin. It always leaves my skin feeling radiant!
Yossyanne S.
My FAVORITE face wash if you have dry/oily/acne prone/sensitive skin. It’s a little hard to use at first because it doesn’t easily lather up. So here are some tips: cut into pieces, wet your face & the soap and then use it to scrub your entire face. Once I had this weird reaction to a new soap and it made me break out and my face became itchy. I used this soap two times per day, and the reaction, pimples & my acne scars improved in less than 2 weeks!
Kyra S.
Edmonton
Nothing special and broke me out. Idd enjoy the bar + exfoliating combo but it just was clogging pores and not removeing grime or makeup. Didnt work hard enough for any of my needs or skin concerns.
Crystal P.
Lowell, MA
Best soap I have ever used on my face hands down!!! For under ten bucks I received a moderate sized chunk and couldn’t be happier. I break off a tiny piece each morning, I also bought the tin holder to keep it in which does help the soap last a little longer. The smell alone makes me fall more in love with it each time. The texture is gently exfoliating and perfectly cleanses your skin. Helps with my combo skin and reduces discoloration, new fav for sure!!!
Kimmi N.
Barnsley , Barnsley
I swear by this. I had a skin infection from stress and it left scarring on my chin and lush recommended this and it’s basically got rid of it. I use it every single day and recommend it to everyone. It’s amazing.
Deanna L.
San Diego, CA
Review provided by my husband (who never ever washed his face before Movis 😂): Oh man I love this. It smells sweet like a cookie but with the earthiness of fresh cut wood. It provides that necessary roughage to make sure all your impurities are decimated 🌋
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
If you have dry but sensitive skin and need a cleanser that will gently exfoliate, Movis is for you. It smells just like fresh bread, has a really soft lather, and comes without plastic packaging, which I love! My one tiny complaint is that if you don't put it somewhere to drain after using it, it will get really soft.
Nimisha J.
Bengaluru
it has all the amazing natural ingredients. it smells heavenly. it's very soft and squishy ( so satisfying). it did not leave my skin drying. my skin felt so good after this. it's cruelty free too !!!
Danielle W.
Toronto
I love the smell of this product, but for me it leaves my skin dry. Possibly because it has what my skin doesnt need (my skin is mixed oily/dry). But I work at lush, and a lot of people like what it does for them.
Brooklyn M.
united states
It was cheap but it was really really rough on my sensitive skin so I didnt really care for it too much ! Unfortunately.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?