BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Melissa K.
Benton
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
I purchased a small slice of this facial soap while visiting the Chicago area as there are currently no Lush stores where I live. I tried it out and fell in love with it. It made my face feel just the way I like it to feel, which is squeaky clean.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I went into Lush and asked for something to help with texture. I’m not sure why they gave me this but I got it and tried it out. I used it for a week or two and i didn’t notice much difference. Had a nice gentle smell, cleaned my skin okay but I didn’t go back to it. Just average.
Natalie U.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this every day and LOVE it! The smell reminds me of toast, but it isn't overwhelming. I feel like this is a great daily cleanser because it isn't harsh but it also does the job. The texture helps pick up dirt and oils on my face and shoulders. Would definitely recommend.
Beatrice W.
Loved this one! The smell, the texture, and the results are amazing! However, this product can be a little skin drying so maybe a moisturizer after using this face wash. Other than that this soap is a good purchase and it won't disappoint. I will definitely buy again. No doubt.
hannah h.
Lincoln
i love the products lush uses-- all natural and great for your skin. the employees are all very nice and helpful. it was my first time buying this product but i love the packaging. i bought it in stores. the texture of the product isn't my most favorite but i still love it
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Absolutely my favorite soap. I love how natural and earthy it feels on my skin. It smells great, a lot better then it looks. It's hard to get off the bottom of tub though. Price is a little too high as well, but SOOOO worth the product. I will still purchase in the future.
Alexa D.
Avondale
I enjoyed using this soap I didn't particularly like the smell but I did like the way it made my skin feel. It was gentle and I love the ingredients. I was very inexpensive and you get a lot for what you pay for. I would just maybe change the smell but overall great soap.
Karina C.
Glendora, CA
Love the freshness cleaning effect, the smell, the way it makes my skin feel refreshed. Highly recommend not only this item but all lush items. Would purchase again. Love their gaurantee policy if you don't like you may exchange. Makes everything so much easier to try !
Caroline B.
This product is an odd one, which you can tell looking at it. It has a neutral scent to me and feels decent on the skin, but it was a mess to use as my everyday cleanser. There is no packaging for it, so I had to use Tupperware, but it still dried everywhere and just didn't do anything for my skin. It didn't hurt it, but I didn't feel much cleaner and it was very messy.
Blake C.
Brownfield
Best soap I have ever used! Gentle but effective at cleansing my face. It leaves you refreshed and your face feels sooo soft! I love how great quality doesn’t have to be expensive. I’m nearing the end of my first bar of soap, but I’m sure to buy another bar (or three).
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?