BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Claudia A.
Ocean
This did not work for me at all. It was promising at first, and felt good on the face, but it ended up breaking me out after a few uses. Plus, considering it's Lush, it was pretty pricey. I would pass this over. I love Lush body products but I haven't found a facial cleanser I love from them yet.
Tiffany L.
Movis soap is amazing. I love how it has a mix of vitamin E and as funny as it sounds bread crumbs ... like who would have thought bread crumbs would work as an exfoliant but its perfect. I love how smooth my face feels after one wash and how it leaves it prepped for the rest of my skin care routine.
Megan I.
Concord
 It is very smooth think I love it I cut it in half and I use it on the last time I've used it I have locked it or use it a lot I try and a lot it smells so good it was gentle it was smooth I'm a first-time user of it I would buy again for my birthday I recommend it to all types of skin dry or oily.
Megha S.
san francisco
My friend had this when she visited me. She and I have always had trouble with our skin. She said she is obsessed with lush products and asked me try it instead of using my usual nutrogena face masks. Because of her obsession with lush, I have been looking for a lush store everywhere I go.
Ka'ani P.
Norton Ohio
I love this it is the best thing to make you're face soft I love to keep this with me when I go places it not only keeps my face soft but I love to use it's in the shower it's gentle on the skin and the  packaging is so nice I would Buy this again and I hope you guys will try this and love it too
Cory S.
Springfield, MO
This product is GREAT for an every day cleanser of combo skin.  I store it on the soap holder by the bathroom sink, and use it after I remove my make up in the evening.  It has helped soooo much with reducing the amount of oil on my skin in the morning.  I can't get enough!  Smells awesome, too.
Alexandra O.
Rancho Cucamonga
Loves this as a face wash the smell is super great

The texture is really like a piece of bread I love that it is cleaning my face as well as exfoliating and moisturizing since I personally have very dry skin
One down fall is that it does fall apart a lot but the product itself is just great!
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
This isn't my favorite of the face soaps. It's very gentle and nice and smells mild and helps exfoliate gently. It's kind of cool because it's made out of bread crumbs, to help exfoliate. It helps soften but it's not very hydrating. I personally prefer the charcoal soap though, IMO.
Kelly G.
Birmingham
This facial soap was well worth it.  I fell in love with it the first time I tried it.  It left my face feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.  I have become a loyal customer to this brand.  I will continue to use this product for the rest of my life.  Its wonderful!
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
I love Movis facial soap! It smells so good I could eat it. It really scrubs your face good but gently enough it doesn't irritate your skin. It gives you a long lasting fresh feeling.
I will always keep some of this on hand.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?