LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Patty S.
Honestly I was so iffy about this product I don't like using bar soaps but the girl at lush was super convincing so I said what the heck and decided to try I mean it was only like $7-8 bucks and let me tell you it's AMAZING! I always struggled so much with oily skin and random break outs but ever since I've had such great skin , glowy and so smooth. It leaves your skin with such a clean feel and smells incredible I can officially say I've found my holy grail face wash
Brenna M.
Battle Creek
I received this as a gift and after I finished it I went out and bought another one. I absolutely fell in love with it. I have very sensitive skin and this product has small flakes of wholegrain bread that exfoliates my face without being too harsh and drying out my skin. Now it doesn't lather very well, but it still leaves my face feeling clean and soft. It is well worth your money!
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
My hormonal pregnancy skin was terrible and this was the only face wash that got rid of the dry skin and nourished my skin all at the same time. The bar has a nice exfoliating factor without it being too rough on the skin and allows for daily use. Only thing I don't like about it is if you don't set it on a breathable surface the bar gets soggy from sitting in water otherwise this facewash is great!
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this facial soap its amazing it really makes my face soft with just one was I bought mines at the lush store it was at good value not pricey at all very affordable and this is my first time using it and I love it I deffinintly recommend this trust me you will see the results.
Haley T.
Kansas City
have used consistently for the past month or so after switching from their herbalism face wash, and i enjoy it much more. it's harsh on your eyes, and it does crumble easily, but it lathers well when washing your face and leave my pores noticeably smaller. not to mention, much cheaper than other face washes they offer. it's described use is to help tone skin and reduce acne scars and ive seen noticeable difference since adding it to my skin regimen.
karin t.
Not really for me... After using left my face not really feeling clean But dried out. I dont care for  the texture  but i like the scent. .. Kinda need to make sure it's elevated so it doesnt get soggy/mushy from the water in your soap dish.  That's the only thing i can think of , and if  fits your skin type..i'm more on the dry side. so no luck.
Nitalia Z.
New York , NY
This is one of my favorite facial soaps to buy at Lush. It really does help brighten your skin and keep your face feeling smooth. The only thing I don't like about it is that as it gets used up it starts to fall apart and you have to make sure you dry it completely or it will get moldy over time. But other than that, it's great and really does make your face glow!
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
This is my all time favorite Lush facial cleanser! It’s really great for many skin types, especially my drier skin. With ingredients such as cocoa butter and coconut oil this removes ALL makeup, even water proof without drying my skin out like most soaps do. It is cut by weight in Lush shops so you can really control how little or how much to purchase. I’m also a Lush employee and hands down this is my favorite product.
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
This soap is one of a kind, the texture is so bizarre for a soap. It is spongey, but bread crumby. If you have the money to spend on a high end soap like this, it is totally worth it. Makes your skin so soft, doesn't make you break out, and I have sensitive skin. But for being a college student it's just too exspensive.
Melynie F.
Mahopac
Totally awesome soap! I love how my skin feels after using it. My skin always feels squeaky clean after every wash!

It absolutely met my expectations! And, it was pretty inexpensive too! The only thing I wished they'd change is the scent. I prefer more floral scents and this struck me as having a sort of strange smell.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?