BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Elena u.
Have not tried this product but really would want to! Let me know if it works? Heard good things about it not sure what it does for the skin. does not seem pricey if it works well
💅AJ G.
This facial soap should really come with an exfoliator and the looks aren’t really screaming pick me. Also the bar falls apart so not really what I was expecting from this brand
Chloe G.
kenner
I have mixed feeling on this product. It has some pros and some cons, pros are it smells AMAZING, smells like you're in a chocolate, nutty, cocoa butter dream. It also has an interesting texture. Almost feels like you're rubbing one of those soft granola bars on your face, but I like it lol. I defiantly feel like it cleans my skin super super well. But, it does leave my skin feeling SUPER dry afterwards, so for someone with oily skin they may love this! I also find that it doesn't help much with break outs, I don't think it claims too but I feel like ok days when I have breakouts on my face that should be healing up soon, when I use this, they stick around a little longer but that could also just be me being crazy, i obviously must like this stuff because I continue to use it almost everyday! I'm just not sure. I'd probably but it again tho, it makes my skin feel THAT clean.
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
This was one of my first purchases from LUSH and I was completely getting out of my comfort zone for this one. Facial cleanser in a bar form? What?

Safe to say this was not a disappointment! I am a fan of this product! It has a very light exfoliation to it and it's very gentle on the skin.
One thing that had me on the fence with this product was the smell. It took some getting used to. If you're sensitive to smells I would keep that in mind.
Another detail about this is I'm not sure how hygienic this product is. I keep it in a soap dish on the counter and I just wish I had a better way to store this.

That being said, I would recommend this if you're looking for something gentle and a little different!

Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
This is absolutely without a doubt the strangest beauty product I have ever bought and used. It is seriously a slice of bread you rub on your face. It has little smooth grains in it that feel SO GOOD on your face and clavicle/chest. It cleanses really well but keeps your skin moisturized. It smells like cinnamon and 100% seems like something you should eat. The temptation is real.
It is almost too yummy looking and smelling, to be honest. My husband was totally freaked out by and it and was alarmed the first time he saw me use it. Be sure to keep it in the tin. It lasted a while and I loved it, but not enough to re-buy.
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
This soap helped to clear up my skin and keep it clear! It is a little messy but what I do is cut it into small little cubes so it's easier to use and helps it last longer. this soap really helped to keep my skin from breaking out.The best way to use this i've found is to cut the bar into 3-4 pieces and only use 1 piece at a time. You don't need to wet the bar; just wet your face and rub your face with it to get the most time out of it. I find it's really cleansing but also a little moisturizing. It leaves my skin soft dewy and toned.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
I bought my first bar of movis soap in search of something to help my acne and blackheads. Products with chemicals in them weren't doing anything for me, so I wanted to try natural products. Lush products are sort of expensive, but they are all handmade and cruelty-free. This soap made a small difference over a matter of months, but over time I stopped seeing differences in my skin and the soap made no difference. I have stubborn acne, so if you have clear skin and only looking for something to cleanse, this would be really nice.
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
I originally received this as a sample with my lush order but after using it I quickly ordered myself the full size product. The natural ingredients in this soap offered the right amount of exfoliant when I washed my face. I also use it on the backs of my arms because I suffer from "chicken skin" and it makes me self conscious. This has significantly improved the overall feeling on my face and arms and make my skin smooth. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already !
Patty S.
Honestly I was so iffy about this product I don't like using bar soaps but the girl at lush was super convincing so I said what the heck and decided to try I mean it was only like $7-8 bucks and let me tell you it's AMAZING! I always struggled so much with oily skin and random break outs but ever since I've had such great skin , glowy and so smooth. It leaves your skin with such a clean feel and smells incredible I can officially say I've found my holy grail face wash
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?