LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

Rita M.
London
It does look like poo when u open it but it smells super good can't get enough of this product, obviously buy it at Lush and the packaging is very nice and simple
Lucy B.
Great for gentle exfoliation. Really good for sensitive skin, I myself have really sensitive soft skin and it has not damaged my skin or irritated it in any way!
Shauna F.
New Ross, Wexford
I bought this in a lush store in Dublin last Christmas. It smells so great, and feels very refreshing though mine broke apart a wee bit. Otherwise a good product, and the Lush team are always so happy to help
i really loved this product from lush as i use it every night before i went to sleep and my skin felt very smooth and very soft and i would highly recommend this product as a lot of people i seen after using this complimented how my skin felt.
Panya G.
A nice gentle everyday exfoliating wash, but now that I have more acne I've found that I doesn't really do much for my spot and clearing them, a really good wash for people with minimal spots though
Keira W.
I love the wonderful earthy smell of this soap!!!! I've restocked 3 times now! It makes my face baby soft and banished my acne scars. It last me the longest time! I thought it would be just another SOAP but it's my staple now!
Morgan C.
I bought this soap for my mom for Mother's Day and she just loves it. She uses it everyday and she says that it is a great option if you don't have a lot of time to clean your face in the morning. And it smells amazing.
Jay-leigh F.
This product irritated my skin quite a bit and I personally LOVE lush products so this was a disappointment and o do wish to try something else in replace to that!
Shannon L.
United Kingdom
Love love love it. Would use this every night after taking my makeup off to ensure all the pores have been fully cleansed. Leaves your skin feeling super smoothe.
Megan B.
I didn't have high hopes on this one but Its stunned me its worth every penny, I think that it could be more creamy and less hard that's the down part of it really but other then that it was good 😍
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?