LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Hannah J.
London
Yep this is by far the best facial wash I've used it is great for its price and very affordable. It is very gentle of the skin when applying I obviously got it from the lush store and I would buy this product again 100%
Reem C.
beirut
The good thing about that product is that its gentle and very smooth on the skin. This soap is beneficial for people with sensitive skin and acne. It helps to get rid of acne,dull skin, and scars. I highly recommend it
Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
I love love love this product.i have very sensitive skin and finding something that works well with my skin is a challenge. This product is great, I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it for sure :)
Lana
Again, lush is one of my FAVOURITE company's for skincare! They're all natural ingredients making it super soothing and healthy to use! This facial soap has deffinitlry helped my acne and I use it daily! It's amazing and I shall be repurchasing very soon.
Amanda B.
castelldefels
This is one of my favorite products ever! It leaves my skin super soft and super clean.
I bought it at the Lush shop in Barcelona
Yes, it meet my expectations
I leave it in a fresh room. I really love this product
Marissa S.
Winnipeg, MB
Just bought this recently. Absolutely in love with it. Is a great product for the winter months. Is very hydrating and cleansing at the same time. It smells amazing and is quite affordable. Hasnt caused any breakouts on my skin. Leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. No left over film on the skin. Would 100% buy it again. One tip I have would be to leave it on a soap dish, as it does absorb water which can ruin the longevity of it. Let it dry out in the open before putting it in a container.
Angela C.
Mississauga, ON
I love this product. I love how slimy it is. I love the smell. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who adores lush products. I would defiantly buy this again in the future for sure. I adore lush
Laura D.
portland
I got this soap because it was recommended by someone working at lush. It's a bit spendy and I didn't see amazing results or love the smell. I did like how it suds up and it works well with a face cleansing brush.
Paulina W.
St, ON
I have trouble finding a facial soap that works well with my skin due to allergies but lush movis works wonders. Love the way it feels on my face, doesn't irritate or cause breakouts, absolutely love it !
Hiba N.
I love everything about this saop😍 it is simply amazing and it keeps your skin soft with a good smell. The packaging is just wonderfull and i bought it from down town beirut souks with a very good price.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?