LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

Laura D.
I got this soap because it was recommended by someone working at lush. It's a bit spendy and I didn't see amazing results or love the smell. I did like how it suds up and it works well with a face cleansing brush.
Paulina W.
St, ON
I have trouble finding a facial soap that works well with my skin due to allergies but lush movis works wonders. Love the way it feels on my face, doesn't irritate or cause breakouts, absolutely love it !
Hiba N.
I love everything about this saop😍 it is simply amazing and it keeps your skin soft with a good smell. The packaging is just wonderfull and i bought it from down town beirut souks with a very good price.
Julie Ann A.
Al Ain
I also love Lush! this facial soap is super refreshing, my skin feels so soft after every wash. ❤ thanks lush! ❤❤❤ really exceed my expectation in this facial soap. i would buy this again and again. ❤
Jesamine C.
Branksome, Poole
I love the smell of this! Sort of a sweet honey bread smell - yum!
As far as a cleanser goes, I like that you can break off small pieces so as not to waste it. It makes my skin feel lovely and clean as well which is obviously a bonus!
Terri-lynn K.
Melancthon , ON
Love this so much I would/will keep buying this this over and over. It makes my skin feel so amazing, it is so gentle on my skin and isn't harsh like some other things that I have used in the past
Raveena S.
Awesome awesome awesome, Its perfect for my dry skin, and also scrubs while using it, it's definitely a must have product for all the dry skins out there, less chemicals and natural. And yes will definitely buy it again and again.
Tayyibah S.
This soap smelt very nice and had a great texture considering the ingredients. It exfoliated my face well however did not give a deep cleanse. It was an okay buy. This was my first time using it.
Rhian T.
Manchester, Lancashire
This product is great because you can order the exact size you want as its weighed, the texture on the skin is quite exfoliating but gentle, it leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated
Zainab K.
Scarborough, ON
Smells really good! Definitely leaves my skin feeling clean, but doesn't help with the oil. I bought it straight from Lush but I don't think I would purchase it again because it didn't wow me
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?