LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Juliana R.
04021
Since I like to wash my face a lot, I tend to worry about stripping the natural oils off my face. However this lush soap is gentle enough for me to use 3 times a day since it is super gentle and not irritating. I love the smell and I will be repurchasing.
Laurel C.
Aldershot, Hampshire
Once again all Lush products just agree with my senseitive skin. Worth the money and always love how simple and to the point the packaging is. Would recommend any of their products. First time using this and would repurchase. Lush is an amazing brand.
Sarah S.
Ottawa, ON
This soap smells AMAZING!! It also works well as a light exfoliator. However, it does not give a very good lather so I use it mostly just in the shower. I wet the bar and then rub it directly on my face to get a bit of a lather going. It's almost impossible to get a good lather with your hands and then apply to your face. Also, be sure to remove all makeup before using this soap as it does not take off makeup at all.
Morgan H.
Calgary
Very good, helped with my  acne  I feel like lush  Products  are useful for  acne prone skin or people with acne like myself, it is very gentle on the skin  I would definitely recommend it to people  that are looking for a good nice quality  facial wash, it's definitely one of my  favourites!!
Katey W.
Morley , Leeds
Smells like bread!! One of my OH 's favourites. Don't expect this face soap to foam much, but for that reason it's not too harsh. Leaves your skin feeling great, slightly exfoliating too. Just don't leave in the shower as it goes squidgy!
Alex S.
Love lush products as they are organic they don't test on animals and all there products are amazing, I love a body scrub / face scrub the packaging is cute, you don't get a lot of product but they are cheap, the product it's self is amazing for removing dead skin
Ali G.
Completely in love with the item have bought more than one star and definitely have recommended and will continue to as the pros to using you to soap are amazing left feeling refreshed and your skin soft and smooth feeling
Kitija G.
I found this product to be very gentle on the skin, the packaging is very simple yet appealing, it was my first time using this product even though I hesitated before I bought it due to the price it was definitely worth it
Professional c.
UK
this will make your face very smooth and will help your skin go amazing even if it is bad. use atlas once a week also this is very affordable and very recommend
Hannah J.
London
Yep this is by far the best facial wash I've used it is great for its price and very affordable. It is very gentle of the skin when applying I obviously got it from the lush store and I would buy this product again 100%
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?