BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Veronica T.
I love it. Has a gentle scrub to it and the smell is amazing, only thing that I don't really enjoy if that it is solid, so I waste a lot of product every time I use it
Mayank K.
It’s a true investment; a real natural facial cleanser in a barWhat they claim:Our soaps are made the traditional way, but with our own innovative twist. Mo Constantine OBE, LUSH Co-founder and Product Inventor, combined her love of baking with soap alchemy to create this wheaty face soap. This sweet smelling squidgy bar has five wheat-based ingredients; wholemeal bread, organic wheatgerm oil, wheat bran, wheat germ and hop essential oil. All are rich in vitamin E, which helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduce scarring. It also contains labdanum and sandalwood oil, which add to the ultra-nourishing blend, leaving skin clean and soft.Initial thoughts on viewing the product:This bar of soap honest to goodness looks like a fig bar. It’s soft and squishy to the touch but smells like sweet bran muffins. To be told it’s a moisturising soap that is great for your face was a shocker! The price is also another shocker, so if you want to give this a try, you may wish to ask for a wee sample first rather than dishing out the dollars for the product (like I did).Thoughts on application:So yes, me being me, I dived right in and divested / invested about $16 into a small bar of this soap. I’ve been using this soap consistently for the past two weeks just on my face and it is still about the same size, so that $16 is still looking really good in the soap container, if you ask me. No longer a divestment!This is not a big sudsy foaming cleanser, and I’m completely okay with that. It’s a creamier but lightly foaming cleanser, which works best if you wet your face and hands first. I find if I give my face a good rinse first (or if I’m in the shower, to leave the face washing as the last step).I used this product two ways:• As a stand-alone cleanser directly on my skin: on wet skin and with wet hands I applied the soap directly to my skin until a light lather appeared (both cheeks). Once that happened, I put the bar back and then spread the lather with my hands. Easy.• With my Clarisonic for a deeper clean: on wet skin and with wet hands, I also dampened my Clarisonic. I applied some of the soap in a gentle circular motion onto the Clarisonic brush head, and a little to my face until a slight lather appeared. Once that was done I turned the Clarisonic on and went to work. Presto.Using morning and evening, either method, this soap is extremely gentle, doesn’t strip my skin, and I’ve had no reactions whatsoever. No breakouts, no blotches, no nasties, no itchies. Honestly, I’m so happy.Any Tips?: I find this product is the most effective if your hands are already clean, and your face and hands are wet ahead of use.It’s also handy to have a plastic soap dish to store the soap in; as this soap is so soft and delicate, leaving it in the shower will make it dissolve away. It’s too darn expensive to waste! Don’t let it go down the drain! It’s too darn good!Ideal For...: Now I have dry / combination skin that gets a bit oily in the t-zone. I’m also turning 38 this year, so I’m concerned about aging. I honestly find this cleanser to be a great product. So over the moon.
Safa’a A.
KSA
Absolutely love this! Super nourishing and deeply cleansing at a time. It truly brings a natural and healthy touch to skincare routines while feels so skin friendly it is almost insane.
Rachel B.
My boyfriend loves this stuff and swears by it. I can't use it because i'm allergic to coconut but he loves this stuff. He says it keeps his skin super clean but does not strip it of moisture. The only problem is this can get moldy
melissa F.
This is honestly a star product, there are little particles in this that exfoliate your skin while hydrating it and leaves it soft and smooth, not only that, it smells soooooo good!
Lyla A.
This was an amazing facial scrub & cleanser!! I hate micro beads because they hurt me and this cleanser replaces them with a consistency that is granulous but non-irritant and easy to use. Doesn’t melt, so that’s another plus.
Sarah D.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I have a lot of acne scars because I suffered with severe acne as a teenager and I actually felt a difference with this soap. It’s easy to use since it’s soap so I just lather it and put it on my face, my face feels so clean and shiny after and I love it.
Danielle W.
Etobicoke, ON
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love the smell of this product, but for me it leaves my skin dry. Possibly because it has what my skin doesnt need (my skin is mixed oily/dry). But I work at lush, and a lot of people like what it does for them.
Esme✌ b.
Worthing, Worthing
Love this product! Made my skin feel squeaky clean, smells really natural and homey. It gently exfoliates the skin (without horrible micro beads!!). This lasted me for ages and LUSH doesn’t test on animals 💕🐁💕
Kyra S.
Edmonton
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Nothing special and broke me out. Idd enjoy the bar + exfoliating combo but it just was clogging pores and not removeing grime or makeup. Didnt work hard enough for any of my needs or skin concerns.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?