LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Kayleigh A.
Hubberston, Milford Haven
Awful. That’s all I can say! It feels so gimmicky! It didn’t feel like it cleaned my skin at all, it was hard to lather up and I had to chop it up small so as to not get it all damp!
Lauren M.
Absolutely gorgeous facial cleanser! It smells AMAZING and really cleans the face without stripping the skin of its natural oils. The only downside to this product is keeping it dry.
gem c.
Kent
I loved this didn't dry my dry skin out didn't make my sensitive skin sore and didn't cause a breakouts hydrated my skin left my face looking clean and fresh amazing product.
indira L.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Normally I'm not very happy using bubbly product but this one is the exception as it leaves not only a feeling of calmness but also the smooth skin you instantly get without any need to hydrate.
Therise L.
Richmond, BC
This product smells like a food product I ate growing up, so it's a little bit strange for me. But in terms of cleansing my face I feel like it does the job. It leaves my face squeaky clean and brightened.
Ashley F.
Literally one of my absolute favourite skin care items! I love that it’s a bar, so it’s easy to transport and always easy to use, plus no packaging to get rid of after!
Anna P.
Another holy grail product! I use this day and night and it’s amazing! It’s not too harsh but I still feel like it scrubs my skin enough to have it clean and not be flaky.
Kala C.
Cork
LUSH Movis Facial Soap is a great everyday kind of soap. My skin type is combination so I didn't find the after soap drying effect too noticebale (in fact it just felt lightly firmed!) I use this every morning; the smell is divine, the lather is plentiful and it feels creamy and moisturising (some of the breadcrumbs break off and act as a gentle exfoliator too which sets you up with a fresh slate for the day!!!) The wholewheat is great for breakouts too and the oils are great for dull skin! The only thing I woupd say is that the bar tends to get spongy after exposure to moisture. This doesn't affect the quality but i tend to store mine on the fridge in a little lunchbox! X
Shelby C.
Wallaceburg
Lush Movis was inspired by the ingredients and process of making bread, unsurprisingly it looks and smells a lot like the saviour staple. As a matter of a fact it has a very wheaty scent - it is more pleasant in person that it sounds, I promise. Fragrance aside this has been designed not only to gently but effectively cleanse but to exfoliate in the process too. Lush Movis Soap has been designed for use on the face but is of course safe enough to use elsewhere should you wish. If you do decide to use on both your face and body, I recommend cutting your block in half and using one section for the face and the other the body.
sarah m.
Great exfoliate, I tested this product out for 2 weeks, and noticed a great difference in my skin. I have sensitive skin, and this was very gentle, got rid of the layer or dead skin and dirt on my face without irritation or redness. Made my makeup and face products apply like butter. Easily accessible at Lush, friendly team that are well educated on providing great service and knowledge for all skin types. I have quite dry skin, a little combination along my hair line, and get patches of dry skin on my nose, I found that this product helped get rid of impurities in my oil zones (chin and hairline) and removed dead skin from my nose, creating a great smooth surface to apply my makeup.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?