LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Ava M.
Toronto
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Yes to bar soap as it is eco friendly. It's lush, so the scent is just to die for. I find it smells like a gingerbread molasses cookie. Burns the eyes so be careful. To use I lathered it in my hand and then washed my face, gave the most gentle exfoliation and was great for sensitive skin with scaring.
ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍ.
Golspie, Golspie
I liked how this product is convenient, it's bar form is easy to apply to the face, it smells lovely and sweet, and the grains feel nice on my skin.
However it is supposed to be a moisturising product but I found it dried out my skin.
Compared to other Lush products it is affordable. It also lasts a long time and has no waste packaging.
Kerrie H.
I started using this product in Brussels, Belgium and instantly fell in love! I got 2 of my other friends to start using it too! I use it every morning and every night and it is super gentle on my skin not to mention makes my face smell GREAT! I will continue to buy until they discontinue this product!
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
This was one of my go to face washes for a long time! It met my expectations fairly. I bought it twice in really big chunks. It’s very gently, Cleansing but moisturising at the same time! I’m using a different one but I still really like it!
Liz T.
Belfast, Antrim
Lovely soap. Smells like a beautiful gourmet bakery. Nicely exfoliating on the skin and foams up a little too. Can feel a little dry and rough at first but make sure your skin is nice and wet. I have also used it on my body and really helps with breakouts on the chest and shoulder areas. Very nice product
Jenna E.
New York City
I really liked the Mask of Magnaminty face mask, but this comes in close! Good value, especially when you get samples aha. Smells amazing, and lasts a WHILE. So many people I know rave about this face soap, and I love it. Would recommend to all my combo skin, dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin friends!
Kristie D.
Vancouver
I have super dry and sensitive skin and this soap bar works great for me! Its not drying and has vitamin E to help with acne scars. Be careful not to let it saturate with water though - it will become super soft and break apart. I recommend getting a thicker piece, possibly with a round edge!
Capital E E.
🌍 Spain
Amazing results with this soap. It leaves my skin perfectly clean without any make up on, even on eyes and lips, but not dry at all, with a nice parfum. It helps me to keep my face without acne and ready to recieve my tonner. It last so long, with a great relation between quality and price.
merit o.
Has a great texture, keeping in mind that I have really oily and sensitive skin I'm surprised it didn't cause any braackege it also didn't make my skin feel tight after washing it off, therefore need to go and buy some more I recommend this to anyone with oily skin, really helpful! xx
Nadia K.
Ossett, West Yorkshire
I used this a few times and loved it! the smell is interesting, kind of sweet but savory and the little pieces inside are great exfoliators however i didn't like how after a few uses, the bar turned really mushy and i had to throw it away. for this reason, i would not buy it again.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?