LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Rayhana B.
Swansea
I've never really been happy with a facial cleanser before. I have dry skin which is prone to both spots and bad dry patches, and every other cleanser I've tried has either left my face feeling much too dry and tight, or like it hasn't been cleaned at all. Movis is perfect, my skin feels super clean but without any tightness. It's such a weird texture, but it lasts ages (I cut it into smaller pieces so only a little bit at a time gets wet) and I don't ever want to go back to using anything else
Dakota K.
Accidentally picked this one out instead of my usual.. but - I’ve been pleasantly surprised. It lasts a very good duration of time, very gentle on skin and has a nice smell to it. It does get a bit crumbly after many uses - that would be my only criticism. Otherwise - a great find!
Megan L.
Inverness
I use this quite a lot and I think it's really good.It definitely met my expectations,It's gentle but really crumbly,However it's a good value and smells really good even tho I seen better looking soaps.I recommend this to others.
hannah m.
Vancouver
This face bar has an interesting texture to it that acts as an exfoliant but also a cream cleanser. It smells and looks exactly like oatmeal; which helps reduce the effects of skin irritation and softens pores. This was the first lush product that actually began to clear up my problem acne. The bar format of this cleanser also makes it extremely portable and easy to use. I take this to the beach to wash my face after swimming in the water!
Every N.
Paris
Their smell and look is like a cake, so yummy and natural. It scrubbed away dead skin without damaging or drying out my skin however, after some usages, it became soggy and less effective. In plus, It makes my lavabo messy too.
I don't buy it again...
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
Omg I am loving all the Lush facial cleansing bars! This is the third one that u have tried and they have all been super successful with my skin. I don't find that I feel raw after using this (unlike some traditional cleansers I have tried in the past). I feel clean after using this bar, like my skin has been given new lease on life
Breannah C.
Ottawa
This product is very good for when you have sensitive skin but you want to clean out all your pores I was scared to use this at first if I am going to admit but in the outcome I was very pleased with my results I would recommend anyone with sensitive skin but that gets breakouts once in a while to buy this amazing product.
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I really like the LUSH Movis Facial Soap!
It is really gentle and moisturizes my face really nicely.
i bought it from Finlands LUSH.
It is a little bit too expensive but i think it doesnt matter couse it is good.
i will recommend this one for other ones
Tara P.
Toronto
My favourite part of this product is that it is a bar. It's easy to apply and it feels really nice in my skin. However, over time the bar does get soft and I didn't finish as I felt it might be holding bacteria. I suggest cutting it into smaller pieces before using
Kirstie G.
Mosspark, Glasgow
I'm not normally one for anything soap or soap based, especially where my face is concerned, but I'll make an exception for Movis. I loved the way this made my skin feel and it smelled beautiful (really comforting). I would definitely purchase it again.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?