LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Kristen G.
Hamilton
Linda D.
This bar is a dream for sensitive itchy skin. The texture is firm but squidgy and rather pleasant to hold . The smell of this bar is unique but appealing . On days we're my skin is blotchy I use this bar . It's gentle texture soothes my itchy areas and leaves skin refreshed and calm. I spent about £7 for my bar and it has lasted me months . Worth the money and targets my skins problem areas when needed.
PAULA A.
Zagreb
The first facial care product that suits my every need! Made from natural ingredients, this soap both cleans your face and gives you a peeling, leaving your skin clean and smooth. Super easy to use, I buy one as soon as I run out, it doesn't have a bad smell, and their packaging is simple as always. And on top of all that, their pricing is in the range for both students and employed people.
Geraldine M.
Cali
Movis is the answer I was looking for my whole life. I have suffered
through terribly severe acne my whole life. All the pills and lab-made
skincare couldn't stack to what Movis alone could do. It changed
everything about my acne. I have combination skin, and it perfectly
absorbed the excess oil, dirty, and scrubbed away dead skin without
damaging or drying out my skin. I owe a lot to this single product
alone.
Melody H.
Pompano beach, FL
Movis is probably one of the best facial soaps I have used so far! It doesn't really dry up the skin or pull too many oils from your face. Best part is, for the price, you can use this soap for a pretty long time (you may possible be bored of it, but hey at least it doesn't do anything drastic to your face). Pair this with some toner and moisturizer and you're good for the day!
Ally A.
Melbourne
I'm a massive advocate for cleaning my skin with all natural products that don't harm my skin or cause reactions. LUSH products are great for that! This soap specifically for your face is amazing. It's so cleansing and gets rid of those nasties and pollutants from your pores. It wasn't overly drying and didn't leave my face feeling tight or uncomfortable. Will definitely use again.
Mercedes M.
Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock
If I could only recommend someone one product from Lush it would 110% be this. Price point is so low for a significant amount of product (which lasts an absolute lifetime). I use it in the shower to wash my face daily and it leaves you feeling so fresh, as well as making your skin silky smooth as it provides a great deal of moisture. I will never not repurchase this product.
Ria L.
Leeds , Leeds
I absolutely love lush products,I always have. This particular product is very good for cleaning the skin, I would recommend it to does who have oily skin. I have quite dry skin so I don't use the product often but when I need to deep clean munch skin it works wonders. So definitely give the product a dry, lush is an awesome brand and the never disappoint.
rubenito.m M.
Naples
I read a lot of very exciting reviews about this product so I decided to give it a try. I have oily-combination skin and blackheads have colonies on my nose. After using it for a couple of weeks I am really disappointed because after an hour my skin is more oily and feels dirty. I give it 3 stars because it's probably due to my severe oily skin.
Sarah P.
Jeddah, KSA
Lush Movis facial soap is one of the few facial soaps that works so well on my skin. I was recommended using it by a sales lady who told this was the most popular of the Lush soaps. Its quite effective and good for daily based usage. This is my first time use an I am sure its going to show a lot of improvement, since I am already loving it. I thought review it.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?