LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE FACE SOAP OF ALL TIME. I highly recommend Movis to anyone with acne problems! It lasts such a long time; a little too long, because it went bad before I used the entire bar. Advice: slice the bar to get more uses, and refrigerate what you don’t use!
Jasmine A.
I think this is a great face soup. It's subtle and does the job. It's also very soothing to the skin and leaves it nice and soft. It is also left my skin feeling hydrated. I was skeptical say first but it works great!
Emily A.
Movis is the best bar facial cleanser I have found. The wheat helps with keeping my skin looking fresh and balanced. I use this in the morning and before bed. Another cant live with out product from Lush. Yasss
Rachel O.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells good, makes a decent amount of suds although not the most lathering. It was my first time using it and it kept my skin in check and was effective in keeping it looking great! I’d buy again and recommend!
Tiffany J.
Cabot
This soap, though a bit pricy, gave my face a softness and glow that all my friends noticed.  I've only used a few times but so far I love this product and cannot wait to see how good it does for my skin.  I'd definitely buy again once I run out and would make a great gift
Karley J.
Vincent
THE BEES KNEES! I am a repetitive user and it keeps your face clear as a whistle! It's gentle and smooth! I LOVE lush products!! I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone! Please go out and buy some!! It's great!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Queenie Q.
sacramento
5 stars and up. It is very gentle on the skin. This soap does not dry out my skin. I can use it every day. I would likely to buy it again. I highly recommend it on a sensitive skin.
Amanda F.
This is an amazing product. It cleans my dry skin and mosturizes at the same time with Ali of those amazing smwlling good for you and the environment infredients. Get you some.
Misty d.
chestertown
the product left my face feeling soft, but mildly filmy. Not oily, but I had a feeling that I needed to wash my face again. The gray thing is that it didn't dry out my skin
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?