LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

Kirstie G.
I'm not normally one for anything soap or soap based, especially where my face is concerned, but I'll make an exception for Movis. I loved the way this made my skin feel and it smelled beautiful (really comforting). I would definitely purchase it again.
Kalyn L.
i loved the lush movis facial soap! it makes me feel refreshed and very clean. it also helps mosterize your skin while using it! its perfect for everyone. i would highly recommend any products from lush as it is one of my favourite stores ever!
Veronica T.
I love it. Has a gentle scrub to it and the smell is amazing, only thing that I don't really enjoy if that it is solid, so I waste a lot of product every time I use it
Mayank K.
It’s a true investment; a real natural facial cleanser in a barWhat they claim:Our soaps are made the traditional way, but with our own innovative twist. Mo Constantine OBE, LUSH Co-founder and Product Inventor, combined her love of baking with soap alchemy to create this wheaty face soap. This sweet smelling squidgy bar has five wheat-based ingredients; wholemeal bread, organic wheatgerm oil, wheat bran, wheat germ and hop essential oil. All are rich in vitamin E, which helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduce scarring. It also contains labdanum and sandalwood oil, which add to the ultra-nourishing blend, leaving skin clean and soft.Initial thoughts on viewing the product:This bar of soap honest to goodness looks like a fig bar. It’s soft and squishy to the touch but smells like sweet bran muffins. To be told it’s a moisturising soap that is great for your face was a shocker! The price is also another shocker, so if you want to give this a try, you may wish to ask for a wee sample first rather than dishing out the dollars for the product (like I did).Thoughts on application:So yes, me being me, I dived right in and divested / invested about $16 into a small bar of this soap. I’ve been using this soap consistently for the past two weeks just on my face and it is still about the same size, so that $16 is still looking really good in the soap container, if you ask me. No longer a divestment!This is not a big sudsy foaming cleanser, and I’m completely okay with that. It’s a creamier but lightly foaming cleanser, which works best if you wet your face and hands first. I find if I give my face a good rinse first (or if I’m in the shower, to leave the face washing as the last step).I used this product two ways:• As a stand-alone cleanser directly on my skin: on wet skin and with wet hands I applied the soap directly to my skin until a light lather appeared (both cheeks). Once that happened, I put the bar back and then spread the lather with my hands. Easy.• With my Clarisonic for a deeper clean: on wet skin and with wet hands, I also dampened my Clarisonic. I applied some of the soap in a gentle circular motion onto the Clarisonic brush head, and a little to my face until a slight lather appeared. Once that was done I turned the Clarisonic on and went to work. Presto.Using morning and evening, either method, this soap is extremely gentle, doesn’t strip my skin, and I’ve had no reactions whatsoever. No breakouts, no blotches, no nasties, no itchies. Honestly, I’m so happy.Any Tips?: I find this product is the most effective if your hands are already clean, and your face and hands are wet ahead of use.It’s also handy to have a plastic soap dish to store the soap in; as this soap is so soft and delicate, leaving it in the shower will make it dissolve away. It’s too darn expensive to waste! Don’t let it go down the drain! It’s too darn good!Ideal For...: Now I have dry / combination skin that gets a bit oily in the t-zone. I’m also turning 38 this year, so I’m concerned about aging. I honestly find this cleanser to be a great product. So over the moon.
Katie M.
Felling, Gateshead
OMG! This smells amazing!! Like good enough to eat- but I don't! I got it for Christmas and loved it, dropped hints for another one. Left my skin clean and soft and I felt really pampered and relaxed after use. Highly recommend!
Lyla A.
This was an amazing facial scrub & cleanser!! I hate micro beads because they hurt me and this cleanser replaces them with a consistency that is granulous but non-irritant and easy to use. Doesn’t melt, so that’s another plus.
Amzee K.
Christian street, London
Lush products smell amazing and a little always goes a long way. It is pricey but it lasts for ages. I bought it from the lush store for the first time & I like it so I would recommend this to others.
Amber W.
Hadleigh , Essex
So my brother brought this for himself but I ended up using it a lot! So weird as it feels you're cleaning yourself with bread but it makes your skin amazing! So soft and revitalised!
Kayleigh A.
Hubberston, Milford Haven
Awful. That’s all I can say! It feels so gimmicky! It didn’t feel like it cleaned my skin at all, it was hard to lather up and I had to chop it up small so as to not get it all damp!
Lauren M.
Absolutely gorgeous facial cleanser! It smells AMAZING and really cleans the face without stripping the skin of its natural oils. The only downside to this product is keeping it dry.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?