LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Denicia R.
Stoughton, MA
I like this cleanser !! It has pretty good smell and it is very moisturizing!! I purchase a small piece and it lasted for a while! It didn’t cause my skin to dry or breakout!
Taylor 🌻.
Lewisville
This cleanser left my skin feeling tight and dry. Also, because of its in the form of a bar, it molds easily. The packaging isn’t anything special, but it gets the job done.
Kaitlin R.
Knoxville, TN
MY ALL TIME Favorite. This soap is perfect for dry skin. Not only does it buff but it also creates a lather that is hydrating. I’d recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Stephanie K.
This smells like banana bread and i die for it. I do like this for a gentle exfoliant/cleanser. However, the little pieces get everywhere and stick to the skin which is kinda annoying. Also the cleanliness concerns me since this bar just sits in the damp shower alllllll day. Mildew anyone ???
Champagne O.
Bismarck, AR
I love the Lather on this facial soap! it smells so good you can eat it! its gentle and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated. When I use facial soaps I usually only was one time every two days. It is a very effective product. It helps out a lot with my dry patches try it!!
Sidney H.
Kernersville
I love this product so much I love lush I love all the products and makes my face was that suck I love it so much I love it I love it I love it I love you I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
I love Movis facial soap! It smells so good I could eat it. It really scrubs your face good but gently enough it doesn't irritate your skin. It gives you a long lasting fresh feeling.
I will always keep some of this on hand.
Rayetta F.
I love this facial soap!! If you have dry skin this soap is a must have!! It keeps my skin very moisturized all day!! This soap is AWESOME!!! I would definitely recommend this soap to all my family and friends!! This was by far the best facial soap I have every tried!!
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
This product left my face feeling clean and refreshed. It was effective in removing dirt and makeup from my pores and was gentle on my sensitive skin. It was packaged neatly, and cleanly and the only issue I had with it was I didn't think there was enough of it!:)
Lauren R.
This is an amazing facial cleanser. I ended up getting about 1/8 lb while I was there (because I'm a college kid on a budget and I'd already used up my sample quota), costing me about $7. I'm incredibly glad that I bought this cleanser.

First of all, it's got a really interesting texture. Almost exactly like bread, actually, which is what this cleanser is made of. It's a little flaky, so you've got to be extra careful when you're rinsing off to ensure that you get everything off and you don't have little flakes left on your face the rest of the day.

Second, the smell is amazing. I wouldn't exactly call it bread, but it's pretty close, I think. It smells really good, and it will stick with you. If you're really sensitive to fragrances, this probably isn't the buy for you, but I love the way it smells.

Third, the feeling. I've got combination skin (oily T-zone and dry cheeks), so I was looking for something that I could use on my whole face and wouldn't cause me any additional skin problems. This makes everything feel so soft, and I'm pretty sure it moisturizes, too, because I haven't noticed a lot of dryness in my cheeks since I started using this.

To use this soap, make sure your hands are clean, wet your face, and then lather up this bar like you would a bar of soap, wash your face, and rinse clean. (I wouldn't recommend leaving this in the shower because it would disintegrate unless you've got somewhere waterproof to keep it.)  It's easy to use and seems like it's going to last for a very long time. I use it every alternating night, and after three weeks I feel like it's barely gotten any smaller. (And believe me, 1/8 of a pound didn't seem like that much, but I'm pretty sure I got a great value for the money I paid.)
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?