LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Alysha C.
Columbia Hts, MN
Love this facial cleanser a lot. It is really good for clearing up acne & sucking up extra moisture but not taking it all. It is a nice gentle cleanser!
Dasjha O.
Morrow, GA
Amazinggg soap it helped a lot with my skin it started to clear a lot and faster than I even expected it to I can't wait to try more of their products
Becky I.
Mountainside, NJ
I loved using this product. I continue to buy it because I feel that it makes my face feel so clean. I don't break out as much from using this product.
Amie S.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite cleansers. It makes my face super clean. My only complaint is that the cleanser got soggy after awhile and I ended up tossing it.
Katie W.
Fayetteville, NC
Lush products are all great. I love this soap and the shampoo bars. Everything smells great and leaves your skin and hair feeling and smelling great.
Anette N.
This product leaves your skin nice and clean ! It's very gentle on your skin . I feel that whenever i use lush products they actually show results .
Breann B.
Pomona, CA
I think it works very well however I wasn't a fan of the smell. It didn't make too much of a difference on my skin but it felt nice when it was on.
Melissa A.
works great! Makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I love it so far, I recommend any lush product as well, especially if you have acne prone skin.
Sarah P.
23455
Love this stuff! It makes my face super smooth and flow! Definitely will be continuing to purchase this product and try others from Lush as well!!
Samantha C.
Super exfoliating, and at such a low cost. I love their handmade products!  This is my first time using this product, but I will be buying again.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?