LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

Ivonne G.
I only used this 2 ,the 1st time I thought my skin was just being sensitive .. but it leaves your skin kinda dry . And not so fresh feeling
Lynken M.
Sherwood, OR
This product really helps to exfoliate your skin! This is very effective and helps a lot! I really like the smell of it too very relaxing!
Devin T.
Ok I found this one on accident it wasn't in the front so I stumbled across it but I liked to smell so I got it and it's been working great
Yaneli V.
Montclair , CA
Love the way this applies to the skin. The only reason why i give it 4 stars is because my face felt a little dry after using this product.
Leonnia O.
Didn't really like the smell. And it didn't do anything noticeable but I still love Lush and I would continue to use their other products
Jamie C.
Love this product so soft and great smelling and love how it leaves my skin feeling! Just wish one was closer than 45 min away! Cute bags
Alexandria R.
Charlotte , NC
This product was great for cleaning my skin! I struggle with blackheads (like everyone) and it really made my skin feel clean and clear!
Shayna H.
I have semi sensitive skin and this facial bar has to be one of the best. I would buy it more often if I had a store locally that sold it
Jocelyn B.
West Covina
One of my favorite Lush products! This sop bar made my skin brighter and softer. You can't go wrong with this one. I highly recommend it.
Brittany B.
This face wash is rough on the skin. I do not enjoy using this. It exfoliates a little to much. It smells awful. I would not buy again.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?