BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Laura A.
Dearborn, MI
Not bad. Smell is decent but could use s little something to make it less harsh of a scent. I only tried a little but am curious on the effects of this product long term
Melyssa S.
Flossmoor, IL
If you have eczema and you are looking for a soup that will clean your face with out drying it out. This is it! It is good for your face and body and a small piece will last you a long time.
Brandi Joelle K.
Kissimmee
The smell touch and feeling of this product is everything it'll have you feeling like you're in the amazon . All organic best company you've had ever try more products lol
Rose P.
Not that great very heavy on the face and so I disliked it it didn't meet my expectation because it wasn't quite that great and it was very disappointing compared to the other face masks I bought it at lush annwould NOT reccomend to others if u have very dry skin
Ashley W.
Lambertville, MI
this makes your face feel amazing. i don't like putting just anything on my face but i trust lush products! they don't make you break out and they make your face so smooth.
kenzmakeupp
This soap smells yummy and is like an exfoliatent , totally effective I would buy again does come in packing it comes in a paper wrap , didn't all the way meet my expectations but it was amazing , good quality and it's all natural which is amazing
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, Texas
Omggg im in total awee with this facial cleanser. Its tough on dirt and dryness but leaves your face refreshed soft and very deeply cleaned. Definitely recommend.
Jill Q.
My daughter loves these products! She has a problem with some acne but it has all cleared up after 3 weeks of using the face wash. It is gentle and leaves your skin super soft and feeling great!
Jess🍁 D.
Tyler
The packaging is awesome. I'm glad I found this when I did, definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I thought my skin could never look this hydrated , Ever, but it does. All thanks to this product. It also feels really good on my skin too. 10/10 good work!
Tori B.
Louisville, KY
Fell apart easily
Smelled nice and I liked the grainy texture
Likely wouldn't buy again
However the price was good for the amount I got . If only it didn't fall apart .
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?