BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Janilah S.
ORANGE PARK, FL
This facial soap is the best👏🏾👏🏾Other than black soap I use this soap, it gives you the results you are looking for. Once I used it the first time I fell In love with it! It also isn't hard to find online!!
Jackie B.
Wesley Chapel
Didn't really work for me I have very oily skin and I feel like this product just didn't help with that , so maybe it just not for my skin but if u have normal or dry skin it'll probably work good on you
Naytzel C.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV FACIAL SOAPS! It has great results face was very refreshed and clean! And also was very gentle on my skin, and I have very sensitive skin! I would so recommend to others! I LOVE IT!
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
This product it's good I like it it's my first INE using it and I'm really impressed it was what I was expecting very natural it's a little bit harsh but not too much I'll think definitely recommend it
elizabeth c.
This facial soap is 100/100. Its is one of the best products I have ever used. It makes your face super soft and nice looking. In the morning it really wakes you up feeling good. I think everyone should give it a shot. I would defiantly buy its again. its is very affordable.
Hallie Y.
Chicago
This product is extremely strange. It feels very weird but amazing on my face. It was very gentle and natural. Lush is expensive but worth it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Felicity P.
Laveen, AZ
Works beautifully.  I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards. It was very gentle to my skin. I have sensitive oily skin, and this was perfect. I recommend it to everybody. I’m a first time user.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This soup is very unique the texture is rough but I enjoy it is pricey but worth it I met my expectations in this product I bought it online at the website it's a very nice packaging I love itttt!!!
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
i love lush so much and this product does not disappoint. it defiantly cured my acne prone face. very effective and has done wonders for my skin. i also bought at the mall and want to repurchase!
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I love the smell and texture of this face wash. I prefer the herbalism cleanser but this one also gets the job done I love putting Lush products on my face because I trust a natural ingredients
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?