BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Mallory M.
Oakland, CA
This product did wonders for my skin.I bought it at the LUSH store. it was r commended to me by the store associate. it was really really good price, especially for the way it worked. I could even say it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend
Lauren J.
I have been using lush products for YEARS and I recon toy tried movie for the first time and it exfoliates and smells amazing! If you have sensitive skin, Movis is a great product for you. I use it on my face and décolleté and end up with very smooth and moisturized skin! Would buy again! Great product!
Lexi 💕.
This product is amazing! I swear by it. You can feel the soap working its magic. I have oily skin and when I wash my face with this product, my skin feels so rejuvinated and clean. It keeps the oily shine away and leaves my face feeling super soft!
Nathalie B.
Rockwall, TX
When I first started to use this cleanser I was quite confused how to go about it but when I found it easier to lather my hands with it first and then apply it, it really did wonders on my face! It felt a lot smoother and less dry than usual! Plus a little goes a LONG way.
Eleanor B.
Best investment! A natural cleanser in bar form. It's creamy and gentle. I have combination skin and find it that to works wonders. For under $20 dollars it's not a bad price as i have had this for about 3 weeks and it's still about the same size. I would definitely recommend this product!
Luana C.
San Francisco
I am simply in love with all the lush products, besides being natural and not doing tests on animals I always feel my skin much better when I use branded products! this is one of my favorite soaps whenever I use it I feel it cleans my skin deeply!
Taliyah M.
DET
I really love the LUSH Movis Facial Soap I will buy this again I really support the brand a lot I have a lot of LUSH product is so gentle not bad for the skin I bought this  Facial  Soap from LUSH company and love it so much  AND WILL BUY IT AGAIN .
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I went into Lush and asked for something to help with texture. I’m not sure why they gave me this but I got it and tried it out. I used it for a week or two and i didn’t notice much difference. Had a nice gentle smell, cleaned my skin okay but I didn’t go back to it. Just average.
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
I don't necessarily love the smell of this product but if you are looking for a facial cleanser that leaves you feeling squeaky clean, and you like the feeling of tightness after you wash your face, this is what you're looking for. I would probably recommend this for oily to combination skin.
Gianna H.
Galloway, NJ
Smells of oats and vanilla! Gives a gentle exfoliation while leaving skin soft and supple. It seemed to diminish the appearance of dark spots and scarring over a span of a couple months. I would suggest purchasing a tin to store it in.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?