LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Jill Q.
My daughter loves these products! She has a problem with some acne but it has all cleared up after 3 weeks of using the face wash. It is gentle and leaves your skin super soft and feeling great!
Bailey L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Where do I even start? Lush products are amazing. They never fail to please me. This was my first time using one of their facial soaps and it worked wonders on my skin! Will definitely buy again when i run out of this product.
Reina B.
I can not explain how much I love this soap. I used to have acne scars littering the apples of my cheeks. Not only did it show up in pictures despite applying foundation over it, but it weighed on my self-conscious. With the help of this soap, all of my acne scars eventually cleared up. It may not have happened overnight, but as time passed I realized it had cleared up. Such a great product!
Ariel C.
Seminole, FL
I was recommended this product by an associate at Lush because they said it would be great for my sensitive skin. I don't know what they were thinking but it felt like I was rubbing a Brillo pad on my face.
Ryleigh C.
Jacksonville
although this soap may be really rough it is super nice to use every once and a while . i adore lush with everything i buy so i expect it to be amazing and it was what i expected it to be
Garcelle B.
Very good makes your skin super soft and is very gentle to use I 100 percent would recommend this and is not pricey at all very affordable. I bought this product at lush and I would definitely buy it again
Lilly O.
This lush product is pretty good. I only have it a 3 because it seems like something I could make myself but wouldn't. Love all lush products even though they're overpriced.
Snober K.
Amazing, creamy soup! Well fit for anyone. Will definitely recommend to customers. Love the smell. And love the soup itself. Brought it at our local lush and loved it.
michel f.
BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!! I totally recommend this. My skin feels so refreshed and soft and nice. It’s truly amazing and I would like for everyone to try this out because it’s just great.
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
My hormonal pregnancy skin was terrible and this was the only face wash that got rid of the dry skin and nourished my skin all at the same time. The bar has a nice exfoliating factor without it being too rough on the skin and allows for daily use. Only thing I don't like about it is if you don't set it on a breathable surface the bar gets soggy from sitting in water otherwise this facewash is great!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?