LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
This soap smells yummy and is like an exfoliatent , totally effective I would buy again does come in packing it comes in a paper wrap , didn't all the way meet my expectations but it was amazing , good quality and it's all natural which is amazing
Jessica M.
loved it so much i love it so much but it doesn't have the dark side for the dark and the yellow slip away with it so far as i of course and is the one who is the only person who is the one that loves it to
De'Andra H.
I absolutely love everything lush creates. There is nothing they can do wrong in my book. It's worth the price to get something that is natural and isn't texted on animals. You really can't go wrong with anything from lush. Totally awesome. !!!!
Z M.
Lush overall is phenomenal. This product can either make you or break you depending on your skin. It's truly effective since it's a grainy type of feel so it's sort of a exfoliator.
Ashley S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my all time FAVORITE soap! You really get your money's worth when it comes to Lush's Movis soap because it lasts forever and does such a great job. I am very sceptical when it comes to faces wash because I am prone to getting acne (even at 29) and I was nervous about trying it and breaking out, but it is truly amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, is very gentle, and I am addicted to the smell. I use this four days a week and use Lush's Coal Face the other three and the combination has done wonders for my skin. Give it a try and you will fall in love!
Sytira V.
Garden Grove, CA
Overall I really enjoyed this product. I used it on my face and it helped clear up my skin. It smells wonderful (smells like a bakery). The only complaint I have is how it would get stuck in the lush tin.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
This has been awesome for my face. I'm not sure I'd purchase it again as I love other products more. It's still nice. Packaging is wonderful as all lush products are.
Bailey L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Where do I even start? Lush products are amazing. They never fail to please me. This was my first time using one of their facial soaps and it worked wonders on my skin! Will definitely buy again when i run out of this product.
Jill Q.
My daughter loves these products! She has a problem with some acne but it has all cleared up after 3 weeks of using the face wash. It is gentle and leaves your skin super soft and feeling great!
Reina B.
I can not explain how much I love this soap. I used to have acne scars littering the apples of my cheeks. Not only did it show up in pictures despite applying foundation over it, but it weighed on my self-conscious. With the help of this soap, all of my acne scars eventually cleared up. It may not have happened overnight, but as time passed I realized it had cleared up. Such a great product!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?