LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Kept my skin very clean and soft! It was very affordable. I bought it at Lush. I recommend to anyone who's looking to have a softer and cleaner face. Plus it's relaxing ;)
Ro D.
This product made my skin feel so soft and reguvinated. I use this after wearing makeup all day and it basically repairs all the damage makeup products do to my skin.
Jessica M.
Magna
loved it so much i love it so much but it doesn't have the dark side for the dark and the yellow slip away with it so far as i of course and is the one who is the only person who is the one that loves it to
Z M.
Lush overall is phenomenal. This product can either make you or break you depending on your skin. It's truly effective since it's a grainy type of feel so it's sort of a exfoliator.
De'Andra H.
I absolutely love everything lush creates. There is nothing they can do wrong in my book. It's worth the price to get something that is natural and isn't texted on animals. You really can't go wrong with anything from lush. Totally awesome. !!!!
Ashley S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my all time FAVORITE soap! You really get your money's worth when it comes to Lush's Movis soap because it lasts forever and does such a great job. I am very sceptical when it comes to faces wash because I am prone to getting acne (even at 29) and I was nervous about trying it and breaking out, but it is truly amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, is very gentle, and I am addicted to the smell. I use this four days a week and use Lush's Coal Face the other three and the combination has done wonders for my skin. Give it a try and you will fall in love!
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser . One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Sytira V.
Garden Grove, CA
Overall I really enjoyed this product. I used it on my face and it helped clear up my skin. It smells wonderful (smells like a bakery). The only complaint I have is how it would get stuck in the lush tin.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
This has been awesome for my face. I'm not sure I'd purchase it again as I love other products more. It's still nice. Packaging is wonderful as all lush products are.
Jennifer J.
Saint Louis, MO
I love that it’s so gentle I’m used to using foams and gels but this transition was super easy I didn’t feel like it was tearing my skin apart and my face felt super refreshed
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?