LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Ashley R.
Left my skin looking and feeling fab. I've always adored lush because all of their products are healthy, handmade and made of natural ingredients. My sensitive skin loves lush!!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I wanted to love Movis, but it has an odd squishy/firm texture and dries my skin out like nothing otc I’ve ever used before. This is the only Lush product I’ve had a horrible time with.
Katlynn B.
Isanti
I enjoyed this facial cleanser. It was the first product I bought at Lush. Although it made my skin soft and clear, it was was a little too rough and caused my skin to be red.
Lexington H.
This is the weirdest and greatest thing I have ever tried. IT SMELLS LIKE BREAD! It smells so good. I literally bought a small chunk just to smell it. And it makes my skin so soft.
Dazi W.
Mission
This product made my face soo soft...It's only $14.95 but would highly Recommend if you have  dry,flaky,oily,skin.It's not harsh on your skin it has a smooth feel and it smells like pepermint after.I would definitely buy it again.
Laura A.
Dearborn, MI
Not bad. Smell is decent but could use s little something to make it less harsh of a scent. I only tried a little but am curious on the effects of this product long term
Carissa B.
Blandon, PA
Made my face look beautiful. Would definitely buy again, and get many comments on my face since I started using it!! This brand is amazing and I recommend it to everyone
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Kept my skin very clean and soft! It was very affordable. I bought it at Lush. I recommend to anyone who's looking to have a softer and cleaner face. Plus it's relaxing ;)
Melyssa S.
Flossmoor, IL
If you have eczema and you are looking for a soup that will clean your face with out drying it out. This is it! It is good for your face and body and a small piece will last you a long time.
Seyi H.
Hillsboro, OR
I got this product 4weeks ago. I must say, it's worth every penny. Feels amazing, smells really nice and not slimmy on my skin. Will definitely recommend it to a friend
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?