BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Crystal P.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Best soap I have ever used on my face hands down!!! For under ten bucks I received a moderate sized chunk and couldn’t be happier. I break off a tiny piece each morning, I also bought the tin holder to keep it in which does help the soap last a little longer. The smell alone makes me fall more in love with it each time. The texture is gently exfoliating and perfectly cleanses your skin. Helps with my combo skin and reduces discoloration, new fav for sure!!!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I really love the smell of this but I didnt like it for my face. It was a little bit too oily and made my face break out. However I do love it for my body and it helps with the dryness of my skin and got rid of the bumps I get.
Kaley M.
Albany, IN
Movis soap from lush is definitely one of a kind! Its supposed to look like a slice of bread. This smells super sweet like banana bread or something. It has a lot of oils in it, so would work best for dry skin.
Adriana M.
Escondido, CA
Picked this up to try one of the new soap bars around Christmas time, instead of my typical Angels on Bare Skin. I did enjoy how it exfoliated my skin with the texture on the bar, but I didn’t like how it left my skin after the wash :( it didn’t do anything to my acne and it wasn’t my favorite smell. I also didn’t like how it crumbled apart after being in water or humidity for so long
Jessica M.
Owings Mills, MD
Very gentle, effective facial cleanser. While all lush products tend to work really well for me I am very careful with facial products as I tend to be a bit reactive in the facial skin. I decided to try this out on a whim and absolutely loved it it was a gentle cleanse but it was highly affective at removing dirt and the hunk of the day ( i.e. makeup residue, sweat, etc...)
Lauren C.
Garland, TX
I hate that it's in a bar form because it gets mushy and separates unless kept in a container, but the formula is sooooo good I look passed that!! It shrinks my pores like nothing before.
Jen V.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells so good. Very exfoliating. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and smelling super good I've used this numerous times and love it everytime I use it. it never disappoints me!
Kristina R.
Marietta, GA
Movis is a pretty nice cleanser, I use it whenever my skin needs a nice squeaky clean--not to mention its super softening. I wish it were a little bit heavier in hydration though, but other than that its a nice, gentle cleanser. Also, the gentle scrubby wheatbran provides nice exfoliation without being super rough or abrasive.
Taylor 🌻.
Lewisville
This cleanser left my skin feeling tight and dry. Also, because of its in the form of a bar, it molds easily. The packaging isn’t anything special, but it gets the job done.
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
If you have dry but sensitive skin and need a cleanser that will gently exfoliate, Movis is for you. It smells just like fresh bread, has a really soft lather, and comes without plastic packaging, which I love! My one tiny complaint is that if you don't put it somewhere to drain after using it, it will get really soft.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?