LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Kaitlyn c.
Pittsburgh
Leaves my skin smooth and clean every time. Has helped immensely with my skin and to my surprise helped with my acne. Don't get the build up oily feel that I have gotten with other products that I have used in the past
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Frankly, I can't tell the difference before and after using this product because it doesn't do much. It is super gentle, but it doesn't give me anything especially when I had acne. It does smell amazing though and I mainly only used it for purely the smell.
Megan S.
This is definitely not an everyday cleanser but it is nice for a once or twice a week scrubbing. I would definitely buy it again as the smell is delicious, the feel is great, and the overall price is really reasonable!
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Not great but very close. Love how gentle this cleansing bar is on my face. You can definitely feel the oats in the bar microdermabrasing the skin, however, the redness or irritation that comes soon after.
Rina L.
Baltimore, MD
Dried me out a bit but it isn't the absolute worst... maybe I will it try in the summer. Packaging was sufficient for my taste. It was my first time using it but it was ok for the price.
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
Every single product lush produces is amazing. everything is a bit pricey but the cost is totally worth it for the quality of the product. consider investing in any lush products that you can because they're worth it
Angelica C.
Luther
Makes my skin very soft, does not burn at all. It helped with the redness and dryness on my face. It smells amazing and doesn't leave an oily residue or make my skin feel tight. 10/10 would buy again!!
Queenie Q.
sacramento
5 stars and up. It is very gentle on the skin. This soap does not dry out my skin. I can use it every day. I would likely to buy it again. I highly recommend it on a sensitive skin.
Leslye G.
Fridley, MN
Works with sensitive skin. It's really really good , I love using it and it's easy to use mall of America has a huge lush store and they help you smfind the right products for you .
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Still testing this out. I bought a big piece of the soap and I'm just not sure how I feel about it. It smells amazing tho. It does sort of act like an exfoliator with the coffee grandules.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?