LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Sharol F.
This was amazing I have tried so many mask from lush I love them all I this one in particular didn't just leave my face cleansed but moisturized, it lasts a long time. I would 100% buy it again ! ❤❤
Evelyn T.
La feria, texss
This keeps my skin nice and feels hydrated after I used it. I liked how it sells and feels on my skin so I did meet my expectations. It's gentle on my skin and most would leave my skin red. It comes in nice packaging. It doesn't need improvement because its nice as it is
Billie G.
Love to wash my face with this although the smell isn't very appealing I would recommend adding this into your daily skin care routine! I use this twice a week to help with my skin! Great product.
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
Looove the texture of this facial soap and the pros of it, leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, packaging is the signature packaging, price could use some work and yes I would totally buy again I'm in love with this product :)
Felicity P.
Laveen, AZ
Works beautifully.  I loved how it made my skin feel afterwards. It was very gentle to my skin. I have sensitive oily skin, and this was perfect. I recommend it to everybody. I’m a first time user.
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
One of my favorite facial cleansing bars from lush. Extremely gentle on your skin and it smells amazing. Very effective and leaves skin flawless. I've bought this every time I have gone into a lush store to make another purchase.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
i love lush so much and this product does not disappoint. it defiantly cured my acne prone face. very effective and has done wonders for my skin. i also bought at the mall and want to repurchase!
Nina A.
I didn't like this product compared to all the other lush products I use. I felt like it was rough on my face and left my face feeling like it needed to be washed again. I prefer braze on honey as far as lush facial products.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I like this face wash, but the bar is weird and if you wash with it, it gets moist and weird. Cutting off pieces of it is also weird cause it gets mushy and hard to use. It smells great though!
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
I love the smell and texture of this face wash. I prefer the herbalism cleanser but this one also gets the job done I love putting Lush products on my face because I trust a natural ingredients
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?