LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Kretta M.
This soap is amazing!

I used to use facial washes that were harsh on my skin and then after I cleaned it would leave my face stiff and then it would become flaky.
I started using Movis and it's been so great on my skin, doesn't leave any residue and your face feels clean and so soft. It last a long time and the smell is pretty good.
The only down side is that it's almost like a bar of soap and you want to dry it off and not leave it all wet.

I bought a huge chunk of it and then break off some of it and use it, instead of the entire thing. Run a little of it under some water and it lathers right up!
Elissa P.
Memphis
It has a smooth feel to it that I love touching after a hard working day. It’s Effective with a great scent that is refreshing and the packaging was well secure. I brought this product at a mall in Florida
Karissa P.
Works great when you first get the product. After sometime the bar tends to not exfoliate great. I had trouble getting the bar to dry out after I would use it. It is also a little rough on sensitive skin.
Jackie B.
Wesley Chapel
Didn't really work for me I have very oily skin and I feel like this product just didn't help with that , so maybe it just not for my skin but if u have normal or dry skin it'll probably work good on you
Naytzel C.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV FACIAL SOAPS! It has great results face was very refreshed and clean! And also was very gentle on my skin, and I have very sensitive skin! I would so recommend to others! I LOVE IT!
elizabeth c.
This facial soap is 100/100. Its is one of the best products I have ever used. It makes your face super soft and nice looking. In the morning it really wakes you up feeling good. I think everyone should give it a shot. I would defiantly buy its again. its is very affordable.
Hallie Y.
Chicago
This product is extremely strange. It feels very weird but amazing on my face. It was very gentle and natural. Lush is expensive but worth it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This soup is very unique the texture is rough but I enjoy it is pricey but worth it I met my expectations in this product I bought it online at the website it's a very nice packaging I love itttt!!!
Sharol F.
This was amazing I have tried so many mask from lush I love them all I this one in particular didn't just leave my face cleansed but moisturized, it lasts a long time. I would 100% buy it again ! ❤❤
Evelyn T.
La feria, texss
This keeps my skin nice and feels hydrated after I used it. I liked how it sells and feels on my skin so I did meet my expectations. It's gentle on my skin and most would leave my skin red. It comes in nice packaging. It doesn't need improvement because its nice as it is
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?