LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Cheyenne M.
McCordsville, IN
This was amazing! You can feel the exfoliating going on. I bought it at our local lush store! It removed all of my makeup and left me feeling clean! Price was alright. Definitely try it out! The smell was a little much.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
This facial cleanser smells so good and is the perfect amount of texture to clean your pores, but not leave your face feeling over scrubbed. I have used this product for 2 years now and it has cleared up my complexion!
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
I love his company although I do think they are overpriced. But as for this particular face wash it is not my favorite. I have sensitive skin and for whatever reason this burns my face. I would not purchase this again.
Shante P.
I Have Used This A Couple Of Times And I Can Guarantee You It's Worth The Money. It May Seems A Bit Ruff But This Gets The Job Done. Makes You Feel Like All The Dirt And Oil Is Gone. Trustworthy You Should Try This.
Ellie T.
Movie is a gentle soap that cleans your face thoroughly. It has a pleasant smell and a slight exfoliating quality to it. I got the as a sample first and it lasted me FOREVER! I would definitely purchase this product.
Monica T.
I love this exfoliating facial scrub. My face feels so smooth after every uSe. It has a great natural smell to it and does what it's intended to do. It's gentle for sensitive skin. It's a really good facial scrub.
Ruth D.
This soap is another great organic product that makes me love lush! This helps me get rid of the left over makeup on my face. It leaves my skin smooth as well. I'm always repurchasing it. Lush is pricey but this is something everyone needs
Emily A.
Movis is the best bar facial cleanser I have found. The wheat helps with keeping my skin looking fresh and balanced. I use this in the morning and before bed. Another cant live with out product from Lush. Yasss
amy h.
I've used the Movis Facail Soap from Lush multiple times.  it makes my skin so soft and it's super easy to use.  Well worth the price it's rich in vitamin E which is an antioxidant that helps skin looking clear. It keeps my skin moisturized and clean
Chloe L.
This product works well but there is a slight odor that is a little unpleasant. The bar breaks easily but if you are careful it works great. It feels amazing and is a great exfoliater. And has nice packaging.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?