LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

Emily H.
I am a huge fan of all lush products and love this product as well. I was skeptical about buying fresh products for my face, but I think it really makes a difference that this isn't full of so many fake chemicals.
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
I love his company although I do think they are overpriced. But as for this particular face wash it is not my favorite. I have sensitive skin and for whatever reason this burns my face. I would not purchase this again.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
This facial cleanser smells so good and is the perfect amount of texture to clean your pores, but not leave your face feeling over scrubbed. I have used this product for 2 years now and it has cleared up my complexion!
Ellie T.
Movie is a gentle soap that cleans your face thoroughly. It has a pleasant smell and a slight exfoliating quality to it. I got the as a sample first and it lasted me FOREVER! I would definitely purchase this product.
Shante P.
I Have Used This A Couple Of Times And I Can Guarantee You It's Worth The Money. It May Seems A Bit Ruff But This Gets The Job Done. Makes You Feel Like All The Dirt And Oil Is Gone. Trustworthy You Should Try This.
Monica T.
I love this exfoliating facial scrub. My face feels so smooth after every uSe. It has a great natural smell to it and does what it's intended to do. It's gentle for sensitive skin. It's a really good facial scrub.
Ruth D.
This soap is another great organic product that makes me love lush! This helps me get rid of the left over makeup on my face. It leaves my skin smooth as well. I'm always repurchasing it. Lush is pricey but this is something everyone needs
amy h.
I've used the Movis Facail Soap from Lush multiple times.  it makes my skin so soft and it's super easy to use.  Well worth the price it's rich in vitamin E which is an antioxidant that helps skin looking clear. It keeps my skin moisturized and clean
Chloe L.
This product works well but there is a slight odor that is a little unpleasant. The bar breaks easily but if you are careful it works great. It feels amazing and is a great exfoliater. And has nice packaging.
Lisa W.
Great for combination skin! Allows for the oily bits to be washed clean while the dry bits are not over-dried. The smell of this product is a big plus. One of the freshest, cleanest my face has ever smelled.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?