LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Eleanor B.
Best investment! A natural cleanser in bar form. It's creamy and gentle. I have combination skin and find it that to works wonders. For under $20 dollars it's not a bad price as i have had this for about 3 weeks and it's still about the same size. I would definitely recommend this product!
Marissa R.
Sulphur, LA
I have normal combo skin and this did not work for me. Smells awesome, just like bread. After using, your face feels literally squeaky clean like after you've used a bar of soap. This dried my skin out so bad which made me so oily. May work for someone else, but this product isn't for me, unfortunately.
Malley W.
I really loved this product overall. The one thing I didn't really care for was the texture of the product but that's just a personal preferences. I thatougbt the packaging was simple but ellagent. But I would probably rebuy this product.
Kaylee C.
Shady Spring, WV
smell is so amazing and made my skin feel like a babies booty i was very surprised but how much i would like this , i bought it online and it is very gentle on my skin i think that this should be a staple in everyone's skin care routine
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix , AZ
This is probably my favorite cleanser from lush. I love that it has a light surfactant but it's not too much that it dries out my skin. Also the little grains that are in the bar give an amazing soft exfoliant for daily use. My skin feels amazing soft and smooth because of this
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap and the little grains it had inside of it . The grains felt amazing on my skin. Although it did leave my fave a tad on the sticky side . It was a weird feeling, but mixed w the face masks it worked perfectly !
Jessica R.
Love this so much. It really helped my acne, it seems like the natural products make such a huge difference. The only con to this is that it seems like it gets used up so fast! I usually stock up on a few at a time and I will always keep buying it!! Love lush products so much!
Gianna H.
Galloway, NJ
Smells of oats and vanilla! Gives a gentle exfoliation while leaving skin soft and supple. It seemed to diminish the appearance of dark spots and scarring over a span of a couple months. I would suggest purchasing a tin to store it in.
Jasmine F.
Austin, TX
I had a hard time getting enough of this product to scrub onto my skin. I have used other lush cleansers and felt this one to be rough in comparison. It also left my skin feeling very dry. I don't think is buy this product again.
Khue L.
I loved using movis. The scent was absolutely amazing and I really liked how gentle, but clean it left my skin feeling. The exfoliation properties were also a nice touch and helped with dead skin cells and dirt build-up on the skin. Overall, a really, really good product.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?