LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Bri C.
Pahrump, NV
Lush facial soap is one of my absolute favorite products to use for all over.  I mainly use it on my face after I have taken off my makeup if I am going to reapply different makeup. It leaves my face feeling extremely soft, and doesn't make it to oily or dry.
jenna W.
Everett, WA
amazing definitely recommend made my skin really soft. it's good quality. love it even though it's pretty pricey. this was my first lush product and i've been getting it since. it  went far over my expectations. i can't find any room for improvement other than the price. you should definitely get it!
Tiara X.
Houston
I have been using this soap on my face for almost a year now and it has changed my skin. I use to breakout regularly and my skin was always acting up. This was the first product I tried that combated my regular breakouts. It's so gentle and it smells amazing.
Jessica P.
Morton, MS
Excellent ! One of my most favorite products I have used yet. The packaging is simple and easy to get into, the price was a little high but it left my skin feeling clean and soft. This was my first time buying but I will buy again and I highly recommend it!
Annika R.
I love the exfoliating quality of this bar as well as the scent. It left my face feeling fresh and soft without feeling like I have removed all the good stuff from my skin. The only thing I did not like is once the bar gets near the end it just falls apart.
Nathalie B.
Rockwall, TX
When I first started to use this cleanser I was quite confused how to go about it but when I found it easier to lather my hands with it first and then apply it, it really did wonders on my face! It felt a lot smoother and less dry than usual! Plus a little goes a LONG way.
Pamela E.
Chicago
I love the soaps they have because they give out a nice feel of moister, I usually use the buffy soap and I LOVE IT, due to the structure that it leaves in your skin after taking a shower. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try a new soap brand
Bria P.
I've been using this face wash for about 2 years off and on. I love the fact that his product is on the more natural side. As it's cleansing your skin, it also lightly exfoliates your skin! #Movis has definitely played a HUGE role in cleaning up my acne.
Jacie F.
This may look not too great but it feels great! It was gentle on my skin and worked well. I thought it could have been cheaper but other than that it was great. I would buy again when I have a lot of extra money but wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
jennifer c.
its a real good product to use.I like the after results of my skin.It makes my face feel soft. It also makes my face softer and feel better.I rate this 4 stars because it works good. I would encourage people to buy this product its the best to use.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?