LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Hayley A.
This product smelled really good, but I found the texture was difficult to dissolve. When using this product I felt that it left my face feeling somewhat sticky and was hard to rinse off. I think it did do a good job exfoliating though! I would use it on occasion, but not as my staple face wash.
Kortney N.
Denver
I loved this cleanser. It made my skin feel softer and clean. I bought it at an Arizona Lush and the employees were so helpful. It was my first time trying this product and perfect package as i could get what i wanted. I would reccomens to others.
Lexi 💕.
This product is amazing! I swear by it. You can feel the soap working its magic. I have oily skin and when I wash my face with this product, my skin feels so rejuvinated and clean. It keeps the oily shine away and leaves my face feeling super soft!
Luana C.
vienna
I am simply in love with all the lush products, besides being natural and not doing tests on animals I always feel my skin much better when I use branded products! this is one of my favorite soaps whenever I use it I feel it cleans my skin deeply!
KARA W.
Maineville, OH
Great product I would use it again! I have bought this product twice now and it never disappoints! The packaging is nice, the price could be a little less but I think at the end of the day it is worth it! I would recommended this product to others!
Renata O.
texas
First of all i love lush because the products are actually fresh ! they are made on a date and actually expire not like other products that are good for years because tht just means they have a lot of chemicals. I would most def buy it again !
Athena B.
Henderson
Eh, it was okay. Definitely feels good on the face but not the best. First time purchasing & probably wouldn't purchase again. It did meet my expectations in feeling clean but i was not completely satisfied. I would probably not recommend to others.
Debrah C.
Austin
This is a great product. Makes me skin super clean feeling without drying it out. I purchased it at Lush in the Domain in Austin, TX. I was a little expensive, but well worth it. It's very gentle on the skin. I would 10/10 recommend to other people.
Eleanor B.
Best investment! A natural cleanser in bar form. It's creamy and gentle. I have combination skin and find it that to works wonders. For under $20 dollars it's not a bad price as i have had this for about 3 weeks and it's still about the same size. I would definitely recommend this product!
Taliyah M.
DET
I really love the LUSH Movis Facial Soap I will buy this again I really support the brand a lot I have a lot of LUSH product is so gentle not bad for the skin I bought this  Facial  Soap from LUSH company and love it so much  AND WILL BUY IT AGAIN .
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?