BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Annika R.
I love the exfoliating quality of this bar as well as the scent. It left my face feeling fresh and soft without feeling like I have removed all the good stuff from my skin. The only thing I did not like is once the bar gets near the end it just falls apart.
Jacie F.
This may look not too great but it feels great! It was gentle on my skin and worked well. I thought it could have been cheaper but other than that it was great. I would buy again when I have a lot of extra money but wouldn't go out of my way to buy it.
jennifer c.
its a real good product to use.I like the after results of my skin.It makes my face feel soft. It also makes my face softer and feel better.I rate this 4 stars because it works good. I would encourage people to buy this product its the best to use.
Bria P.
I've been using this face wash for about 2 years off and on. I love the fact that his product is on the more natural side. As it's cleansing your skin, it also lightly exfoliates your skin! #Movis has definitely played a HUGE role in cleaning up my acne.
Pamela E.
Chicago
I love the soaps they have because they give out a nice feel of moister, I usually use the buffy soap and I LOVE IT, due to the structure that it leaves in your skin after taking a shower. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try a new soap brand
Hannah D.
Olympia
I love this soap so much! It is exfoliating but still gentle on your skin. The soap leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean, rather than the sticky residue you get from some other brand soaps! I have bought this for xmas presents and my family loves it.
Hayley N.
This product smelled really good, but I found the texture was difficult to dissolve. When using this product I felt that it left my face feeling somewhat sticky and was hard to rinse off. I think it did do a good job exfoliating though! I would use it on occasion, but not as my staple face wash.
Kortney N.
Denver
I loved this cleanser. It made my skin feel softer and clean. I bought it at an Arizona Lush and the employees were so helpful. It was my first time trying this product and perfect package as i could get what i wanted. I would reccomens to others.
Athena B.
Henderson
Eh, it was okay. Definitely feels good on the face but not the best. First time purchasing & probably wouldn't purchase again. It did meet my expectations in feeling clean but i was not completely satisfied. I would probably not recommend to others.
Renata O.
Los Angeles , CA
First of all i love lush because the products are actually fresh ! they are made on a date and actually expire not like other products that are good for years because tht just means they have a lot of chemicals. I would most def buy it again !
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?