LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Blake C.
Brownfield
Best soap I have ever used! Gentle but effective at cleansing my face. It leaves you refreshed and your face feels sooo soft! I love how great quality doesn’t have to be expensive. I’m nearing the end of my first bar of soap, but I’m sure to buy another bar (or three).
Caroline B.
This product is an odd one, which you can tell looking at it. It has a neutral scent to me and feels decent on the skin, but it was a mess to use as my everyday cleanser. There is no packaging for it, so I had to use Tupperware, but it still dried everywhere and just didn't do anything for my skin. It didn't hurt it, but I didn't feel much cleaner and it was very messy.
Lindsey S.
Was given this as a gift and really enjoyed it. Had never tried lush before but really like that it was all natural. My skin felt great and it was so simple to use. The packaging is so cute and comes all wrapped up. If giving it as a gift you don't even need to wrap it
Rachel M.
Zephyrhills Fl
This facial soap is the most amazing soap I have ever used. It makes my face feel so good and opens my pores perfectly. This is the only facial soap I will use. I have been using this effective soap for a number of years and couldn't be happier. Two thumbs up from me.
Emily B.
Austin
Okay first off lush is just great. All of the products are amazing and VEGAN! What more could you ask for. I would definitely purchase this item again. It's gentle on the skin. Also the smell is nice, just like all of lush's products. I would recommend to anyone!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
First impression was the smell.  Movis smells good and when a product smells good it's pleasurable to use.  It's not fragrant - it has a natural smell to it. Product is textured. It mildly exfoliates not harsh or damaging.  Good for everyday use.
SARIN C.
Granada Hills, CA
This product felt a bit strange; I don't know how to describe it exactly. I thought it would scrub more effectively, but it wasn't the greatest. It was my first time using it. The packaging wasn't anything special. I don't think I would recommend this to others.
Tiara X.
Houston
I have been using this soap on my face for almost a year now and it has changed my skin. I use to breakout regularly and my skin was always acting up. This was the first product I tried that combated my regular breakouts. It's so gentle and it smells amazing.
Brittney S.
Rancho Cucamonga
This was ok as far as feeling clean. Left a lot of excess oil. Not my favorite product but still love a lot of other products. Packaging was not reliable. It had to be placed into something else. Not my favorite face product but willing to try something else.
Jess🍁 D.
Tyler
The packaging is awesome. I'm glad I found this when I did, definitely got my moneys worth out of it. I thought my skin could never look this hydrated , Ever, but it does. All thanks to this product. It also feels really good on my skin too. 10/10 good work!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?