LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Ley C.
it was amazing . made my skin feel great. I've always wanted a face mask scrub and etc for my face but I couldn't find one that did my face justice but I went in the store and asked the workers what would make my skin feel better and they directed me to it
Marijoyce S.
San Bernardino, CA
A truly "gentle" exfoliating face wash bar. I'm a repeat user for almost a year now and can't live without it! I use it in the morning. The value for the amount you receive is well worth it! It's quite effective! You won't regret trying it! It smells and feels great after your wash too!
Alexa L.
Columbia , SC
this product last for a long time! and the product comes in many different sizes and shapes since it is a bar of soap. I bought it from lush in Charleston SC! it is very soft and gentle to the skin. but does exflioate the skin amazing! this is a great product for sensitive skin
Hilary C.
Woodland
The movis facial soap bar was just okay for me. It was really soft on my face however I didn't think that it was abrasive enough to really clean my face after a long day. It was soothing to use in the mornings, but I prefer to use Lush's let the good times roll facial scrub instead.
sheniya B.
Buffalo NY
I used the and now my skin is glowing looking flawless I have no more acne it makes your skin softer it makes it feel very fresh and clean its like when your chewing mint gum then drink cold water it is an amazing product and an amazing feeling giving me courage to take on the world
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I went into Lush and asked for something to help with texture. I’m not sure why they gave me this but I got it and tried it out. I used it for a week or two and i didn’t notice much difference. Had a nice gentle smell, cleaned my skin okay but I didn’t go back to it. Just average.
Melissa K.
Benton
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
I purchased a small slice of this facial soap while visiting the Chicago area as there are currently no Lush stores where I live. I tried it out and fell in love with it. It made my face feel just the way I like it to feel, which is squeaky clean.
Natalie U.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this every day and LOVE it! The smell reminds me of toast, but it isn't overwhelming. I feel like this is a great daily cleanser because it isn't harsh but it also does the job. The texture helps pick up dirt and oils on my face and shoulders. Would definitely recommend.
adrian K.
Harrison
This is a cult favorite, but I absolutely hated it. This did not effectively cleanse my face, and I found the texture (like a spongy bread) to be really ineffective. There was no lather at all, and the smell turned me off as well. I just do not see how this cleanses skin.
Beatrice W.
Loved this one! The smell, the texture, and the results are amazing! However, this product can be a little skin drying so maybe a moisturizer after using this face wash. Other than that this soap is a good purchase and it won't disappoint. I will definitely buy again. No doubt.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?