LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

Chloe G.
kenner
I have mixed feeling on this product. It has some pros and some cons, pros are it smells AMAZING, smells like you're in a chocolate, nutty, cocoa butter dream. It also has an interesting texture. Almost feels like you're rubbing one of those soft granola bars on your face, but I like it lol. I defiantly feel like it cleans my skin super super well. But, it does leave my skin feeling SUPER dry afterwards, so for someone with oily skin they may love this! I also find that it doesn't help much with break outs, I don't think it claims too but I feel like ok days when I have breakouts on my face that should be healing up soon, when I use this, they stick around a little longer but that could also just be me being crazy, i obviously must like this stuff because I continue to use it almost everyday! I'm just not sure. I'd probably but it again tho, it makes my skin feel THAT clean.
Krystal C.
This is my absolute favorite lush product. I have oily skin so this helped to remove that and it left my skin smelling amazing. It also didn't dry out my skin, still soft to the touch. Just don't overuse, I would say at least once a week. Twice if you have super oily skin. And it's worth the amount you spend, cause it's a whole lot and it'll last you forever.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
Love this product I just purchased this weekend. It’s an exfoliator and i was looking for something to help with my dark spots so lush employees recommended an exfoliator. It smells like chocolate and who doesn’t love Chocolate. Gentle exfoliating I would probably purchase again
Danielle M.
Mesa, AZ
This facewash smells great! I love the texture and after insignificant it almost feels as though you have a thin layer of moisturizer that soaks in after you dry off. The only downside is that the bar tends to dry out quickly and is harder to lather the older it is.
Izy H.
This piece of bread lookin' soap is deceptively crafty! It looks like bread, smells like bread, hey it even kind of feels like bread! but no worries, it ain't bread. It does exactly what it says it will. It is moisturizing and the bread-looking bits actually gently exfoliate your face. I was experiencing some hormonal acne and this product actually helped clear it up and keep more zits at bay. The only downside is it shrinks rather quickly. In sum, it's a product that does exactly what it says it would. Go ahead! Go buy or sample this piece of bread soap!
Liz B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the ease of use and scent. Makes my skin feel soft and clean. It has no packaging which is AMAZING. This is a cool product because you can choose how much money to spend on it because they weigh it out.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
AGAIN, love lush!!! This product and the consistency of the product really cleans your face and leaves it feeling refreshed and so clean! I love the ingredients and how fresh the products are it just makes your skin and yourself feel good!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
I hate that it's in a bar form because it gets mushy and separates unless kept in a container, but the formula is sooooo good I look passed that!! It shrinks my pores like nothing before.
Sarah A.
5505 seminary rd falls church va
the movis facial soap smelled vary great and is a good product for people that have dry or in-between skin types for me  i found that it left my face oily half way though the day lastly this brings me to the packaging it  was like any soup bar u get from lush i would defiantly recommend this prodoct for dry in-between skin types.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?