LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
AZALI J.
Houston
I use this soap when my skin goes through its dry phases during winter, and in the morning when I rinse off all of my oils from the night before because it contains hydrating cocoa butter and vitamin E! The breadcrumbs are a gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin. For the amount of product you receive, it is definitely worth it. Make sure to cut/break the bar into small pieces because the bar is extremely prone to crumbling due to the way it absorbs moisture. I would invest in a soap dish if purchasing this product to ensure that it dries properly after each use.
Krystal C.
This is my absolute favorite lush product. I have oily skin so this helped to remove that and it left my skin smelling amazing. It also didn't dry out my skin, still soft to the touch. Just don't overuse, I would say at least once a week. Twice if you have super oily skin. And it's worth the amount you spend, cause it's a whole lot and it'll last you forever.
Kamryn D.
Hurley, WI
I've used this a few times and it's nice but I ended up giving it to my boyfriend because it worked for his skin type better and omg it's done wonders for his face. It exfoliates and cleanses in one step which he loves and it just leaves his skin so soft and smooth and has helped reduce the redness on his cheeks. (As a bonus we both love the smell :))
Miranda S.
Houston
I was so excited to try this and I was thinking I’d like it, but it caused me to break out. Not sure why but this definitely isn’t my favorite. The texture is weird and I feel like it left little crumbs on my face. It also smells kind of strange. In my opinion there are better cleaners at lush than this one.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
AMAZING! I used to use Aveeno foaming cleanser, because I have super irritated dry skin. Started using this and it’s AMAZING. It has real wheat bread in it so its full of vitamin e, which is brightening for the skin. It also had coconut oil and coco butter so it leaves the skin nice and moisturized!
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
This isn't my favorite of the face soaps. It's very gentle and nice and smells mild and helps exfoliate gently. It's kind of cool because it's made out of bread crumbs, to help exfoliate. It helps soften but it's not very hydrating. I personally prefer the charcoal soap though, IMO.
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
I absolutely love this face soap! I bought a $5 bar about two months ago and it’s still going strong. I use it every other day so that I don’t over-exfoliate my face. It leaves my face feeling clean and polished after every use. I’ll definitely buy it again when this bar runs out.
Marvin M.
Oak Park, IL
Very very good for keeping your skin moisturizer, but yet clean. A lot of time with facial soaps you have to sacrifice one for the other. With modifier, or that clean feeling afterwards and this soap offers both. Love most of their facial products, but this is definitely a keeper.
G.monique_ m.
Love this product I just purchased this weekend. It’s an exfoliator and i was looking for something to help with my dark spots so lush employees recommended an exfoliator. It smells like chocolate and who doesn’t love Chocolate. Gentle exfoliating I would probably purchase again
Danielle M.
Mesa, AZ
This facewash smells great! I love the texture and after insignificant it almost feels as though you have a thin layer of moisturizer that soaks in after you dry off. The only downside is that the bar tends to dry out quickly and is harder to lather the older it is.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?