BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
AZALI J.
Houston
I use this soap when my skin goes through its dry phases during winter, and in the morning when I rinse off all of my oils from the night before because it contains hydrating cocoa butter and vitamin E! The breadcrumbs are a gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin. For the amount of product you receive, it is definitely worth it. Make sure to cut/break the bar into small pieces because the bar is extremely prone to crumbling due to the way it absorbs moisture. I would invest in a soap dish if purchasing this product to ensure that it dries properly after each use.
Krystal C.
This is my absolute favorite lush product. I have oily skin so this helped to remove that and it left my skin smelling amazing. It also didn't dry out my skin, still soft to the touch. Just don't overuse, I would say at least once a week. Twice if you have super oily skin. And it's worth the amount you spend, cause it's a whole lot and it'll last you forever.
Miranda S.
Houston
I was so excited to try this and I was thinking I’d like it, but it caused me to break out. Not sure why but this definitely isn’t my favorite. The texture is weird and I feel like it left little crumbs on my face. It also smells kind of strange. In my opinion there are better cleaners at lush than this one.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
AMAZING! I used to use Aveeno foaming cleanser, because I have super irritated dry skin. Started using this and it’s AMAZING. It has real wheat bread in it so its full of vitamin e, which is brightening for the skin. It also had coconut oil and coco butter so it leaves the skin nice and moisturized!
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
I absolutely love this face soap! I bought a $5 bar about two months ago and it’s still going strong. I use it every other day so that I don’t over-exfoliate my face. It leaves my face feeling clean and polished after every use. I’ll definitely buy it again when this bar runs out.
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
Love this product I just purchased this weekend. It’s an exfoliator and i was looking for something to help with my dark spots so lush employees recommended an exfoliator. It smells like chocolate and who doesn’t love Chocolate. Gentle exfoliating I would probably purchase again
Danielle M.
Mesa, AZ
This facewash smells great! I love the texture and after insignificant it almost feels as though you have a thin layer of moisturizer that soaks in after you dry off. The only downside is that the bar tends to dry out quickly and is harder to lather the older it is.
gypsy s.
Round Rock
Just tried this for the first time. My sister bought it for me last Christmas, cant belive I waited so long to try it. It smells amazing and does not leave your skin dry. It cleanses and moisturizes at the same time. I don't think I'll be using any other facial soap again LUSH Movis Facial Soap
katie c.
Macomb
this stuff smells amazing, feels amazing and is reasonably priced. it evens out my skintone decently and the lather it creates feels luxurious. i like to cut it up into small chunks and use them one at a time since this bar does seem to break down easily.
Izy H.
This piece of bread lookin' soap is deceptively crafty! It looks like bread, smells like bread, hey it even kind of feels like bread! but no worries, it ain't bread. It does exactly what it says it will. It is moisturizing and the bread-looking bits actually gently exfoliate your face. I was experiencing some hormonal acne and this product actually helped clear it up and keep more zits at bay. The only downside is it shrinks rather quickly. In sum, it's a product that does exactly what it says it would. Go ahead! Go buy or sample this piece of bread soap!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?