BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routi...2 Answers
  • Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing ...1 Answers
  • I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is ...1 Answers
LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Krystal C.
This is my absolute favorite lush product. I have oily skin so this helped to remove that and it left my skin smelling amazing. It also didn't dry out my skin, still soft to the touch. Just don't overuse, I would say at least once a week. Twice if you have super oily skin. And it's worth the amount you spend, cause it's a whole lot and it'll last you forever.
Miranda S.
Houston
I was so excited to try this and I was thinking I’d like it, but it caused me to break out. Not sure why but this definitely isn’t my favorite. The texture is weird and I feel like it left little crumbs on my face. It also smells kind of strange. In my opinion there are better cleaners at lush than this one.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
AMAZING! I used to use Aveeno foaming cleanser, because I have super irritated dry skin. Started using this and it’s AMAZING. It has real wheat bread in it so its full of vitamin e, which is brightening for the skin. It also had coconut oil and coco butter so it leaves the skin nice and moisturized!
Autumn D.
Ormond Beach
I absolutely love this face soap! I bought a $5 bar about two months ago and it’s still going strong. I use it every other day so that I don’t over-exfoliate my face. It leaves my face feeling clean and polished after every use. I’ll definitely buy it again when this bar runs out.
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
Love this product I just purchased this weekend. It’s an exfoliator and i was looking for something to help with my dark spots so lush employees recommended an exfoliator. It smells like chocolate and who doesn’t love Chocolate. Gentle exfoliating I would probably purchase again
Danielle M.
mesa, AZ
This facewash smells great! I love the texture and after insignificant it almost feels as though you have a thin layer of moisturizer that soaks in after you dry off. The only downside is that the bar tends to dry out quickly and is harder to lather the older it is.
katie c.
Macomb
this stuff smells amazing, feels amazing and is reasonably priced. it evens out my skintone decently and the lather it creates feels luxurious. i like to cut it up into small chunks and use them one at a time since this bar does seem to break down easily.
Izy H.
This piece of bread lookin' soap is deceptively crafty! It looks like bread, smells like bread, hey it even kind of feels like bread! but no worries, it ain't bread. It does exactly what it says it will. It is moisturizing and the bread-looking bits actually gently exfoliate your face. I was experiencing some hormonal acne and this product actually helped clear it up and keep more zits at bay. The only downside is it shrinks rather quickly. In sum, it's a product that does exactly what it says it would. Go ahead! Go buy or sample this piece of bread soap!
Crystal P.
Lowell, MA
Best soap I have ever used on my face hands down!!! For under ten bucks I received a moderate sized chunk and couldn’t be happier. I break off a tiny piece each morning, I also bought the tin holder to keep it in which does help the soap last a little longer. The smell alone makes me fall more in love with it each time. The texture is gently exfoliating and perfectly cleanses your skin. Helps with my combo skin and reduces discoloration, new fav for sure!!!
Kaley M.
Parker City
Movis soap from lush is definitely one of a kind! Its supposed to look like a slice of bread. This smells super sweet like banana bread or something. It has a lot of oils in it, so would work best for dry skin.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?