LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my s...2 Answers
Ashley S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my all time FAVORITE soap! You really get your money's worth when it comes to Lush's Movis soap because it lasts forever and does such a great job. I am very sceptical when it comes to faces wash because I am prone to getting acne (even at 29) and I was nervous about trying it and breaking out, but it is truly amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, is very gentle, and I am addicted to the smell. I use this four days a week and use Lush's Coal Face the other three and the combination has done wonders for my skin. Give it a try and you will fall in love!
Reina B.
I can not explain how much I love this soap. I used to have acne scars littering the apples of my cheeks. Not only did it show up in pictures despite applying foundation over it, but it weighed on my self-conscious. With the help of this soap, all of my acne scars eventually cleared up. It may not have happened overnight, but as time passed I realized it had cleared up. Such a great product!
Yane G.
I love this soap it smells amazing like baked bread and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth my only down side is that it runs out rather quickly. My tip is to cut it into smaller pieces and use one each time instead of using the whole bar. It dissolves very quick.
Kay K.
I loved Lush's Movis Facial Soap. I didn't think I would like it because of the bread crumb aspect but it's very gentle, doesn't mold fast like bread, and left my skin super soft. And the smell isn't off-putting which is great because sometimes Lush cleansers can be.
Aaliyah G.
Macon, GA
This soap helped to clear up my skin and keep it clear! It is a little messy but what I do is cut it into small little cubes so it's easier to use and helps it last longer. this soap really helped to keep my skin from breaking out.The best way to use this i've found is to cut the bar into 3-4 pieces and only use 1 piece at a time. You don't need to wet the bar; just wet your face and rub your face with it to get the most time out of it. I find it's really cleansing but also a little moisturizing. It leaves my skin soft dewy and toned.
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
I have oily-combo skin, depending on the season. I deal with minor redness, and minor hormonal acne. I am getting older, so my primary goals at this point are brightening, softening and hydrating. I really like how it smells. It smells like wheat bread and cocoa butter, which I find pleasant.I don't typically care for food-scented products, but this smells so natural that it's not off-putting to me.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I've never tried a facial soap before but Movis had me pleasantly surprised!! The chunk of soap definitely goes a long way, the $12 piece could last me well over 3-4 months. It's natural ingredients are great for cleansing the skin, helping fade dark spots and the oats add a nice, gentle exfoliant. The scent smells so unique and sweet but is not distracting or irritating. Since using the product a month ago, I can already tell that my skin is improving and looking more radiant!
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
I originally received this as a sample with my lush order but after using it I quickly ordered myself the full size product. The natural ingredients in this soap offered the right amount of exfoliant when I washed my face. I also use it on the backs of my arms because I suffer from "chicken skin" and it makes me self conscious. This has significantly improved the overall feeling on my face and arms and make my skin smooth. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already !
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Not great but very close. Love how gentle this cleansing bar is on my face. You can definitely feel the oats in the bar microdermabrasing the skin, however, the redness or irritation that comes soon after.
Brenna M.
Battle Creek
I received this as a gift and after I finished it I went out and bought another one. I absolutely fell in love with it. I have very sensitive skin and this product has small flakes of wholegrain bread that exfoliates my face without being too harsh and drying out my skin. Now it doesn't lather very well, but it still leaves my face feeling clean and soft. It is well worth your money!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?