LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily fa...I think this definitely depend... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my all time FAVORITE soap! You really get your money's worth when it comes to Lush's Movis soap because it lasts forever and does such a great job. I am very sceptical when it comes to faces wash because I am prone to getting acne (even at 29) and I was nervous about trying it and breaking out, but it is truly amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, is very gentle, and I am addicted to the smell. I use this four days a week and use Lush's Coal Face the other three and the combination has done wonders for my skin. Give it a try and you will fall in love!
Reina B.
Reina B.
I can not explain how much I love this soap. I used to have acne scars littering the apples of my cheeks. Not only did it show up in pictures despite applying foundation over it, but it weighed on my self-conscious. With the help of this soap, all of my acne scars eventually cleared up. It may not have happened overnight, but as time passed I realized it had cleared up. Such a great product!
Yane G.
Yane G.
I love this soap it smells amazing like baked bread and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth my only down side is that it runs out rather quickly. My tip is to cut it into smaller pieces and use one each time instead of using the whole bar. It dissolves very quick.
Kay K.
Kay K.
I loved Lush's Movis Facial Soap. I didn't think I would like it because of the bread crumb aspect but it's very gentle, doesn't mold fast like bread, and left my skin super soft. And the smell isn't off-putting which is great because sometimes Lush cleansers can be.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This is an amazing facial cleanser. I ended up getting about 1/8 lb while I was there (because I'm a college kid on a budget and I'd already used up my sample quota), costing me about $7. I'm incredibly glad that I bought this cleanser.

First of all, it's got a really interesting texture. Almost exactly like bread, actually, which is what this cleanser is made of. It's a little flaky, so you've got to be extra careful when you're rinsing off to ensure that you get everything off and you don't have little flakes left on your face the rest of the day.

Second, the smell is amazing. I wouldn't exactly call it bread, but it's pretty close, I think. It smells really good, and it will stick with you. If you're really sensitive to fragrances, this probably isn't the buy for you, but I love the way it smells.

Third, the feeling. I've got combination skin (oily T-zone and dry cheeks), so I was looking for something that I could use on my whole face and wouldn't cause me any additional skin problems. This makes everything feel so soft, and I'm pretty sure it moisturizes, too, because I haven't noticed a lot of dryness in my cheeks since I started using this.

To use this soap, make sure your hands are clean, wet your face, and then lather up this bar like you would a bar of soap, wash your face, and rinse clean. (I wouldn't recommend leaving this in the shower because it would disintegrate unless you've got somewhere waterproof to keep it.)  It's easy to use and seems like it's going to last for a very long time. I use it every alternating night, and after three weeks I feel like it's barely gotten any smaller. (And believe me, 1/8 of a pound didn't seem like that much, but I'm pretty sure I got a great value for the money I paid.)
Hailee T.
Hailee T.
Oskaloosa, IA
My hormonal pregnancy skin was terrible and this was the only face wash that got rid of the dry skin and nourished my skin all at the same time. The bar has a nice exfoliating factor without it being too rough on the skin and allows for daily use. Only thing I don't like about it is if you don't set it on a breathable surface the bar gets soggy from sitting in water otherwise this facewash is great!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
This soap is one of a kind, the texture is so bizarre for a soap. It is spongey, but bread crumby. If you have the money to spend on a high end soap like this, it is totally worth it. Makes your skin so soft, doesn't make you break out, and I have sensitive skin. But for being a college student it's just too exspensive.
Megan I.
Megan I.
Concord
 It is very smooth think I love it I cut it in half and I use it on the last time I've used it I have locked it or use it a lot I try and a lot it smells so good it was gentle it was smooth I'm a first-time user of it I would buy again for my birthday I recommend it to all types of skin dry or oily.
Clara D.
Clara D.
Chico
Once you apply this on to your face it feels so nice soft and everything that you can imagine if I would definitely recommend it it does do effect and feels amazing its super gentle feels really soft and i I feel like my skin improved very much from this product you should definitely buy this 😝😜😀👌🏼
Jen V.
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
I don't necessarily love the smell of this product but if you are looking for a facial cleanser that leaves you feeling squeaky clean, and you like the feeling of tightness after you wash your face, this is what you're looking for. I would probably recommend this for oily to combination skin.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?