LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kassie D.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

LUSH Movis Facial Soap
  • "I can notttttt recommend this product enough ! Absolutely amazing for dry/sensitive/normal/oily complexions. Personally i found that it really helped exfoliate and rejuvenate my skin the more i used it the better i felt, and the better my skin looked !! Love love love " in 35 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product. It's the only face wash I've ever used that didn't leave my skin feeling tight after. I've been using this for a very long time, and it's very reasonably priced, as it is sold by weight. It has real Shea butter in it, so it's super hydrating. I have VERY dry skin and I noticed a huge change once I started using it. I would strongly recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It's a life changing product. " in 16 reviews
Krystal C.
This is my absolute favorite lush product. I have oily skin so this helped to remove that and it left my skin smelling amazing. It also didn't dry out my skin, still soft to the touch. Just don't overuse, I would say at least once a week. Twice if you have super oily skin. And it's worth the amount you spend, cause it's a whole lot and it'll last you forever.
Kristina R.
Bronx
Movis is a pretty nice cleanser, I use it whenever my skin needs a nice squeaky clean--not to mention its super softening. I wish it were a little bit heavier in hydration though, but other than that its a nice, gentle cleanser. Also, the gentle scrubby wheatbran provides nice exfoliation without being super rough or abrasive.
Miranda S.
Houston
I was so excited to try this and I was thinking I’d like it, but it caused me to break out. Not sure why but this definitely isn’t my favorite. The texture is weird and I feel like it left little crumbs on my face. It also smells kind of strange. In my opinion there are better cleaners at lush than this one.
G.monique_ m.
Bridgeview, IL
Love this product I just purchased this weekend. It’s an exfoliator and i was looking for something to help with my dark spots so lush employees recommended an exfoliator. It smells like chocolate and who doesn’t love Chocolate. Gentle exfoliating I would probably purchase again
Danielle M.
Mesa, AZ
This facewash smells great! I love the texture and after insignificant it almost feels as though you have a thin layer of moisturizer that soaks in after you dry off. The only downside is that the bar tends to dry out quickly and is harder to lather the older it is.
katie c.
Macomb
this stuff smells amazing, feels amazing and is reasonably priced. it evens out my skintone decently and the lather it creates feels luxurious. i like to cut it up into small chunks and use them one at a time since this bar does seem to break down easily.
Izy H.
This piece of bread lookin' soap is deceptively crafty! It looks like bread, smells like bread, hey it even kind of feels like bread! but no worries, it ain't bread. It does exactly what it says it will. It is moisturizing and the bread-looking bits actually gently exfoliate your face. I was experiencing some hormonal acne and this product actually helped clear it up and keep more zits at bay. The only downside is it shrinks rather quickly. In sum, it's a product that does exactly what it says it would. Go ahead! Go buy or sample this piece of bread soap!
Devin G.
Fullerton
This soap is absolutely amazing. It’s gentle enough and smells great and lasts forever just be careful and try not to let it sit when it’s wet. Because then you’re gunna waste a ton of it from it getting soggy. For the price this is a definite yes.
Liz B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the ease of use and scent. Makes my skin feel soft and clean. It has no packaging which is AMAZING. This is a cool product because you can choose how much money to spend on it because they weigh it out.
Emma R.
St Paul Park, MN
AGAIN, love lush!!! This product and the consistency of the product really cleans your face and leaves it feeling refreshed and so clean! I love the ingredients and how fresh the products are it just makes your skin and yourself feel good!
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I’ve never heard of this or seen it in my local lush! Is it popular? Is it gentle on the skin? What does it smell like?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Is this good for acne scars or just on active/preventing acne?