LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Kretta M.LUSH Movis Facial Soap uploaded by Anna P.

BY LUSH #41 in Facial Cleansers

Grab a slice of Movis for a rich and moisturizing clean. This face soap is the first of its kind – its spongy texture is packed full of wheat-based ingredients and is rich in vitamin E to help skin look smooth and radiant. Whole wheat breadcrumbs are mixed right in to help exfoliate and revive the skin, while gently scrubbing away any dry bits. And with cleansing labdanum and sandalwood oil, your face will feel refreshed and clear.

• I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my ski...2 Answers
Tucson, AZ
This is my all time FAVORITE soap! You really get your money's worth when it comes to Lush's Movis soap because it lasts forever and does such a great job. I am very sceptical when it comes to faces wash because I am prone to getting acne (even at 29) and I was nervous about trying it and breaking out, but it is truly amazing! It doesn't dry out my face, is very gentle, and I am addicted to the smell. I use this four days a week and use Lush's Coal Face the other three and the combination has done wonders for my skin. Give it a try and you will fall in love!
Reina B.
Reina B.
I can not explain how much I love this soap. I used to have acne scars littering the apples of my cheeks. Not only did it show up in pictures despite applying foundation over it, but it weighed on my self-conscious. With the help of this soap, all of my acne scars eventually cleared up. It may not have happened overnight, but as time passed I realized it had cleared up. Such a great product!
Yane G.
Yane G.
I love this soap it smells amazing like baked bread and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth my only down side is that it runs out rather quickly. My tip is to cut it into smaller pieces and use one each time instead of using the whole bar. It dissolves very quick.
Kay K.
Kay K.
I loved Lush's Movis Facial Soap. I didn't think I would like it because of the bread crumb aspect but it's very gentle, doesn't mold fast like bread, and left my skin super soft. And the smell isn't off-putting which is great because sometimes Lush cleansers can be.
idacia m.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
it made my skin glow, made it soft, love, love, love how this smells. Love it.

So naturally I REALLY wanted to love the product. I fell in love with how it exfoliated when a sales associate did a demo of it on my hand in-store. Luckily I only had her cut me a small piece that was worth about $4 because I wouldn't have wanted to waste any more money than that on this.

I took it home and used/stored it exactly as I was directed to by the sales associate. The first use or two was amazing, just like in-store. However, upon regular usage, it became soggy (and thus less exfoliating) after about three or four uses. After I use it, I rinsed it off with cold water and patted it dry and then stored it out on a soap dish so it could air dry and NOT get soggy. BUT, that didn't do a thing because the soap is a mess and is not as effective as it used to be. It's soggy and slimy and just not what I expected.

If it was more than $4 I'd return it but since I can still get some sort of use out of it, I'll use it up or just wait until it inevitably becomes an unusable slimy mess.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This is an amazing facial cleanser. I ended up getting about 1/8 lb while I was there (because I'm a college kid on a budget and I'd already used up my sample quota), costing me about $7. I'm incredibly glad that I bought this cleanser.

First of all, it's got a really interesting texture. Almost exactly like bread, actually, which is what this cleanser is made of. It's a little flaky, so you've got to be extra careful when you're rinsing off to ensure that you get everything off and you don't have little flakes left on your face the rest of the day.

Second, the smell is amazing. I wouldn't exactly call it bread, but it's pretty close, I think. It smells really good, and it will stick with you. If you're really sensitive to fragrances, this probably isn't the buy for you, but I love the way it smells.

Third, the feeling. I've got combination skin (oily T-zone and dry cheeks), so I was looking for something that I could use on my whole face and wouldn't cause me any additional skin problems. This makes everything feel so soft, and I'm pretty sure it moisturizes, too, because I haven't noticed a lot of dryness in my cheeks since I started using this.

To use this soap, make sure your hands are clean, wet your face, and then lather up this bar like you would a bar of soap, wash your face, and rinse clean. (I wouldn't recommend leaving this in the shower because it would disintegrate unless you've got somewhere waterproof to keep it.)  It's easy to use and seems like it's going to last for a very long time. I use it every alternating night, and after three weeks I feel like it's barely gotten any smaller. (And believe me, 1/8 of a pound didn't seem like that much, but I'm pretty sure I got a great value for the money I paid.)
Kirksville, MO
This was one of my first purchases from LUSH and I was completely getting out of my comfort zone for this one. Facial cleanser in a bar form? What?

Safe to say this was not a disappointment! I am a fan of this product! It has a very light exfoliation to it and it's very gentle on the skin.
One thing that had me on the fence with this product was the smell. It took some getting used to. If you're sensitive to smells I would keep that in mind.
Another detail about this is I'm not sure how hygienic this product is. I keep it in a soap dish on the counter and I just wish I had a better way to store this.

That being said, I would recommend this if you're looking for something gentle and a little different!

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
I bought my first bar of movis soap in search of something to help my acne and blackheads. Products with chemicals in them weren't doing anything for me, so I wanted to try natural products. Lush products are sort of expensive, but they are all handmade and cruelty-free. This soap made a small difference over a matter of months, but over time I stopped seeing differences in my skin and the soap made no difference. I have stubborn acne, so if you have clear skin and only looking for something to cleanse, this would be really nice.
Linh D.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I've never tried a facial soap before but Movis had me pleasantly surprised!! The chunk of soap definitely goes a long way, the $12 piece could last me well over 3-4 months. It's natural ingredients are great for cleansing the skin, helping fade dark spots and the oats add a nice, gentle exfoliant. The scent smells so unique and sweet but is not distracting or irritating. Since using the product a month ago, I can already tell that my skin is improving and looking more radiant!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
I originally received this as a sample with my lush order but after using it I quickly ordered myself the full size product. The natural ingredients in this soap offered the right amount of exfoliant when I washed my face. I also use it on the backs of my arms because I suffer from "chicken skin" and it makes me self conscious. This has significantly improved the overall feeling on my face and arms and make my skin smooth. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already !
Angela P.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I've been wanting to start a daily facial cleansing routine, my skin is fairly dry, is this soap something a newbie should start with?