LUSH Milky Bath Bubble Bar

by LUSH

Don't cry over spilled milk—bathe in it! This totally vegan milk bottle bubbler is filled with moisturizing cocoa butter, soy milk and olive oil for supremely soft skin, and the delicate scent of orange oil is perfect for those who prefer a subtle yet soothing scent to make your troubles float away. We've even added a little plastic-free glitter at the top of this one to make your bathtime shine without hurting the environment.

How to use: Crumble under running warm water as you fill the tub for mountains of fluffy, fragrant bubbles.

ingredients

Sodium Bicarbonate Cream of Tartar (Potassium Bitartrate) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Betaine Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Soya Milk Powder (Glycine soja) Glycerine Fragrance Titanium Dioxide Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis) Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Laureth 4 Amyl Cinnamal *Benzyl Salicylate Lilial Citronellol Geraniol Hexyl Cinnamal Hydroxycitronellal *Limonene *Linalool Antique Silver Lustre and Silver Glimmer (Mica, Titanium Diox (Mica, Iron Oxides, Maltodextrin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Copper Powder) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Would you say this is suitable for those with sensitive skin?
Is this like bubble bath in a solid form?
I Was just wondering? I have quite sensitive skin which is kind of annoying at times when buying products. Is this good for people with sensitive skin
Start your review of LUSH Milky Bath Bubble Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the ingredients and i love that my daughter who has super sensitive skin can use thisin reviews
Shannon A.
I got this confused thinking it was a bath bomb...but let me tell you I had a ridiculous bubbly bubble bath (bc I put the WHOLE thing in the tub😂). Anyways, the smell is so warm and sensual I love it. My skin loved it as well, I'm very dry and this hydrated my skin. Overall, it's worth the money especially if you use it the correct way.
Samantha V.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is my favorite bubble bar it makes your bath milky and super bubbly makes your skin super soft this is 1 of my goto bubble bars it's very fairly priced compared to the other bubble bars at lush this is a great deal
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is a great bubble bar that you can get multiple uses from. This has tons of Shea butter to help hydrate your skin for each bath. I will buy this again. The fragrance is yummy too.
Gabby G.
Elgin, IL
It creates a very relaxing bath that gives the bath water a white ting which I found kinda cute. It also added a bit of glitter. Lush's products aren't usuaually cheap but they aren't expensive. I wouldn't recommend You try it especially before bed at night
Erica O.
Zion, IL
This Bubble bar smells so good I couldn't get over it. Along with that has some sparkle to it which I really like and it leaves your skin feeling very smooth.
Lauren S.
Nashville
I love this bubble bar because you can get so many uses out of it. The first time I tried it, I dropped the whole bar in the tub and was up to my neck in bubbles before the bar was half gone. Now, I cut it into thirds and only use a piece at a time. It has fun silver shimmers that won't stain your tub, and a light and comforting scent. It also leaves your skin very soft!
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
I love this bubble bar! A little goes a long way this little bar will actually do 3-4 bubble baths. It’s a nice clean smell and leaves you water a pleasant milky white. I would definitely recommend this bubble bar for anyone wanting a little me time!
Sierra L.
Lubbock , TX
I love this bubble bar. It leaves my bath super bubbly and milky. I will always buy this when I’m out. Smells really great too.
Jessica D.
Roswell, GA
I love Lush products and fell in love with the smell of this one! I would buy it again but would like it even better if it was a little bigger and lasted longer. I’d love to get a coordinating lotion too.
Hannah O.
Philadelphia, PA
LUSH Milky Bath Bubble Bar uploaded by Hannah O.
I like the amount of bubbles and the light smell is nice, but the sparkles come off the bar way too easily and are difficult to remove. I was just holding it and sparkles got all over my hand and onto everything I touched after.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...