BY LUSH

If you've been giving your muscles the runaround, plan a showertime run-in with this invigorating eucalyptus and mint jelly. Whether you've run a marathon or walked a mile, this bright wobbly jelly will soothe aches and pains and send lingering cramps on their way. Take it straight out of the freezer and into the shower to enjoy the energizing power of invigorating peppermint and warming cinnamon leaf oils.

Ingredients

Glycerine Eucalyptus And Mint Infusion (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf, Menth (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract) Sodium Laureth Sulfate Propylene Glycol Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus Crispus) (Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract) Fragrance Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) *eugenol Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita) *cinnamal *benzyl Benzoate *limonene *linalool Red 4 Orange 4 Methylparaben Propylparaben *occurs Naturally In Essential Oils

• How long does this last? (How many times can you use it?)2 Answers
  • How do you use lush's shower jellies?2 Answers
  • I run and workout a lot and am interested in the product. There's...1 Answers
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My favorite scent ever. I was extremely sad when I had heard it was going to be discontinued. The shower jellies are super fun to use and I loved this scent so much. I really hope that they bring it back or release a jelly with a similar scent.
Kate T.
Chicago
The shower jelly concept intrigued me but in application, it was just awkward. It skipped out if my hands and all over the place and the texture on my skin felt like it was deteriorating. Not very impressed.
Krystle G.
It took me a little while to get used to the consistency of this product--the "jelly" factor threw me off a bit. The smell, which to me was a bit licorice like, was something else I had to adjust to. It is a great moisturizing product, however. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave you feeling stripped when you wash it off like a lot of products do.  I use it off and on during the week.
Faith R.
Simi valley, CA
Great scent and one of my favorite products to use. Great fun for kids rather than a normal shower gel. You can cut pieces of it up and hold under the faucet during a bath to create fun bubbles also!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
I bought this for my boyfriend who has aching muscles and migraines a lot. I thought this would be more practical for him than Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar, and it definitely is! He not only uses it everyday in the shower, but will literally just rub it in on places that ache and immerse himself in its smell when he has a headache. One of LUSH's most versatile and practical products in my opinion!
William L.
This shower jelly is so amazing for long days after driving, or working, or going to the gym. It honestly was so good to use in the shower by just massaging into the skin. It was worth the cost and lasted a really long time. I loved working it into my loofah with my normal body wash for an extra relief for sore and achy muscles in the shower.
Alianna H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A lot of people I've shared this with tell me the scent is just too strong for them. While the scent really is a kicker, the product doesn't lie- as an athlete, this seriously helps me post-workout. It also helps that I enjoy the scent- it really clears out the nostrils. I love getting out of a hard workout and using this to calm both me and my muscles down. Absolutely amazing!
Autumn R.
Lush is one of my top brands that’s always on my list. Paying for quality can be tough, but with Lush I complete trust this brand and every product they have. I use at least two lush products everyday and love shopping in their stores! The employees are so helpful and love to personalize your visit!
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I LOVE the smell of this Lush shower jelly!  It smells so fresh and opens up the sinuses.  It's almost minty and cooling.  In addition to that I have so much fun with the jelly formula.  I've never seen or used anything like it before and it makes me feel like a kid again!
Jade G.
Pagosa Spgs, CO
This shower jelly is heaven sent! It reminds me of Big Red Gum, but for your whole body. It's semi-solid so you either break it up or just rub it around gently. It's helped my sore muscles tremendously in a natural way. I've bought another one due to the fact I am almost out. The price isn't terrible either for how long it has lasted.
Sata S.
I was wondering how the product felt and smells
Sophie C.
Singapore
How long does this last? (How many times can you use it?)
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Does this really relax your muscles after use?
nina c.
Discovery Bay, CA
How do you use lush's shower jellies?
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
What is this and why have I never heard of it until today?