LUSH Massage Bar Soft Coeur uploaded by Roselin H.LUSH Massage Bar Soft Coeur uploaded by Tarah G.

BY LUSH #23 in Bath Products

Our soft-hearted, melty massage bar is designed for lovers and romantic trysts. Soft Coeur got its name from the delectable union of honey and chocolate in a soft center. You can break the heart in half to reveal the messy chocolate middle and melt it all over your favorite body to make him or her extra tasty. In fact, it's as good for your skin as it is for your relationship. Creamy cocoa butter, softening cocoa powder and almond oil condition your skin to leave it smooth while the honey chocolate scent makes your mouth water. Delicious!

• I have been wanting to try this bar out for a while now and I wan...1 Answers
  • Is this exfoliating? 1 Answers
  • What type of scent does it have? And does it last for more than j...1 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
I am a huge lush fan because they have such amazing, fun bath and body products! I have purchased many lush items over the years and one of my favorites is this massage bar because it leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth, while leaving behind such a warm vanilla musk aroma behind that is so soothing. These massage bars are a great way to moisturize your skin with your significant other after a long hard days work or just because your muscles are feeling rather achy, regardless these bars are perfect for relaxation. I highly recommend giving them a try, they are made with quality natural ingredients and long lasting, which makes the $9 price tag well worth it!
Aurora M.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this for my husband and I to use together. We both have physically demanding jobs, so back rubs are a nightly ritual in our house. I love the scent of this one, but he says it's just "okay"--he doesn't dislike it, but doesn't like it as well as some of the others we've tried. The biggest complaint we both have is that the chocolate center leaves a light brown residue on our skin--not a good thing when your bed has white sheets. I would love to see this reformulated without the brown center so that it doesn't tint the skin.
Laurie F.
I received this as a gift and thought it was a bar soap at first. Once I figured out how to use it I found this product to be incredible. It makes giving a massage a very pleasant experience. I like to warm it carefully in my microwave for a few seconds so it spreads easier. It glides over skin,making even the toughest skin easier to work on. It deep moisturizes as you massage, and it smells so indulgent!
Sarah H.
Madison, WI
Since I've always heard so many good things about Lush, I decided to finally go and check it out for myself. After exploring the store, one of the workers offered to apply this to my arms and I instantly fell in love. It has a wonderful soothing chocolate scent that I can't get enough of and it makes my skin feel amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Skylar M.
Asheville, NC
Smells amazing, feels amazing and makes skin super soft. The only con I have about this massage bar is the fact that the chocolate part doesn't rub in very well and it is supposed to be edible but tastes really bad. I would definitely buy it again, but I would only use the actual massage bar part and go around and pick out the chocolate parts :P
Jennifer W.
Grovetown, GA
Smells and feels great but it's a little messy & hard to use. I really wish it was divided into several smaller pieces instead of one large bar. You could use one piece per massage & not have to mess with storing it afterwards. I suggest cutting it with a warm knife into smaller bits yourself before using it & storing it in the fridge.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
The holy grail of massage bars!!!! Everything Lush does is gold but their massage bars are especially wonderful. They smell divine and melt like a dream on skin. They're a little pricey but it's worth it, and if you're not lucky enough to have a Lush in your city, their website is super easy to use and shipping is quick!
Katie R.
Love the scent! it works kind of like a bar of soap but has the extra texture so it feels really nice on your skin. I ordered this online from LUSH Cosmetics and I love it. I use it every day and would recommend it to anyone. LUSH in general has very high quality products and I would recommend the brand to anyone.
Ashley W.
Kettering, OH
I really enjoy this massage bar! It'd got a wonderful smell, and leave your skin soft,smooth and hydrated. It's also really cut to look at, because of it's heart shape. It does go by really fast if you use it every day but, it is well worth the price. If you've never tried a Lush product, I'd recommend this on.
Michelle S.
Mesa, AZ
I actually sampled this product while visiting LUSH for the very first time. I have always heard great things and wanted to try for myself. Just within the sample I knew this was a product I would use. Not only does it have a great natural smell, but it kept my hands soft all day.
Brook W.
How big is It?
Kelly B.
New Milford, NJ
Is this a one time use only?
Sophie B.
London , London
What type of scent does it have? And does it last for more than just the night?
Katie B.
Is this exfoliating?
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
I saw this a Lush and it seemed to work very will but how long do they last? I thought about getting one to take to work to use on my hands during the day.