LUSH Massage Bar Soft Coeur uploaded by Meraki M.LUSH Massage Bar Soft Coeur uploaded by Tarah G.LUSH Massage Bar Soft Coeur uploaded by Roselin H.

BY LUSH

Our soft-hearted, melty massage bar is designed for lovers: it's as good for your skin as it is for your relationship. The delectable union of honey and chocolate in its gooey center inspired its name. Break the heart in half to reveal the messy chocolate middle and melt it all over your favorite body to make him or her extra tasty. Creamy cocoa butter, softening cocoa powder and almond oil condition skin to leave it smooth while the honey-chocolate scent makes your mouth water. Delicious!

How to use: Melt the bar directly onto dry skin and massage the oils and butters in.

ingredients

Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) Honey Cocoa Powder (Theobroma cacao) Fragrance Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Glycerine Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia) *Limonene *Linalool *Benzyl Benzoate *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• I have been wanting to try this bar out for a while now a...1 Answers
  • Is this exfoliating? 1 Answers
  • What type of scent does it have? And does it last for mor...1 Answers
LUSH Massage Bar Soft Coeur
  • "This was the first massage bar I've ever bought from lush, the scent is just lovely and it makes my skin feel so soft and it's so gentle and smooth. I think these are a great gift idea for friends or family that need to treat themselves!" in 14 reviews
  • "This bar is amazing! It smells amazing and it is so moisturising. Feels very oily but when you rub it into your skin it does wonders. Does wonders for dry skin. Good value for money as it lasts a very long time and would defiantly recommend it to others" in 9 reviews
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
First off, just to clarify, THIS ISNT SOAP! It’s a solid lotion bar to be used outside of the shower. It’s full of cocoa butter and honey, and is deeply deeply moisturizing. I like the scent, it’s sweet and cozy, but my only issue is the chocolatey center on the inside. It can get messy once you’ve made your way through the bar.
Alexandra S.
Cleveland
This left me feeling so moisturized after my bath in the middle of winter. It’s not like the other bath products that produces a strong color or smell. It leaves the water kind of oily and just smells like natural shea.
Jenna S.
I've tried most of the massage bars Lush makes and this is by far my favorite. The scent is warm and soothing and well balanced, and makes your skin smooth and silky after use, and doesn't cause any breakouts like some massage products can. Its small in size, fits in the palm of your hand, which makes it easier to use. The use of a bar as opposed to a massage oil is far less messy too, so thats an added bonus!
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
I don't have this exact one( the one I got I couldn't find on here) mine was shaped like a bumblebee. I am absolutely obsessed with it! It smells like honey has scrubby beads and leaves my skin softer than anything I've ever used! You can cut these up in small pieces to make it last longer.
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
I love to use this massage bar every day after showering. It helps to keep my skin soft and moisturized all day ling. At first it might seem too oily, but it absorbs quickly. One of my favorite lush products
Angel B.
Salt Lake City
Oh guys and gals! Get ready to treat yo self! Skin so soft! Plus the aromatherapy of massaging it makes the experience that much better. I prefer the citrus smells but they are always lovely and last quite a bit. I also adore the after Christmas sales! That’s the time to stalk up on holiday merch for cheap since they don’t have any other sales year round.
Kelly V.
Denver
The scent is amazing, the sensation is so relaxing... I love this. However, be careful when you reach the chocolate center if you have white bedding, clothes, towels, etc. Unless you’re extremely careful, the chocolate will stain. It always comes out in the wash, but no one likes doing extra laundry. That disclaimer aside, this is a wonderful product!
Tori S.
All the yes to this! My boyfriend wanted something chocolate scented from lush and this is the perfect fit for that! Super moisturizing and smooth. Smells insanely good.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Love all of Lush's massage bars. They smell great and are full of great hydrators. I actually melt them down and use them in my hair as an oil treatment as well! Just shampoo twice after leaving it in at least an hour then condition as usual!
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
This massage bar has the most awesome chocolate scent! It leaves skin not only feeling soft but also smelling delicious! Since it is a little bit smaller than their other massage bars, it doesn't last as long, but it's still a wonderful product!
Kelly B.
New Milford, NJ
Is this a one time use only?
Brook W.
How big is It?
Alycia N.
What's the purpose of the chocolate? Does it provide a tan like tint? Or are you supposed to eat it off (because it's for couples)?
Katie B.
Is this exfoliating?
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
I saw this a Lush and it seemed to work very will but how long do they last? I thought about getting one to take to work to use on my hands during the day.