BY LUSH #6 in Face Masks

Make dirt a distant memory

This tingly, minty face and body mask was formulated to be intensely cleansing but never harsh or abrasive. Kaolin clay and peppermint oil rid your pores of debris, giving you a delightfully tingly clean sensation. We add loads of ground aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe and moisturize.

• Everything is natural so it can't harm your face. You can...1 Answers
  • I haven’t really used Lush before but I have seen someone...4 Answers
  • Would love to try How good is it?6 Answers
LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
  • "I am a huge fan of this face mask. It always leaves my skin feeling feeling so soft and refreshed. I would say this is better for people with oily skin or clogged pores because it is deep cleaning and might be too drying or intense or someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin and experience congestion and occasional breakouts so I really love this for my skin type. I've never had any irritation and love that the ingredients are all natural. Definitely would recommend and repurchase. " in 736 reviews
Abigail C.
Yulee, FL
I got a sample size of this product and at first it smelled pretty good. I think it has almonds in it which threw off the mint scent. Overall I probably wouldn’t purchase but for some it would would really well.
Hannah F.
Vancouver
This mask smells odd, but leaves your skin feeling exfoliated and clean.
I have sensitive skin, and the product did not cause any irritation or redness. Good value.
Kaylee E.
Roseville, CA
This was a good mask! My face looked good after I used it however I have a very sensitive face so it hurt my face.
Sara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Usually, I go for Lush’s fresh face masks, but I heard good things about this. It makes my face smell like mint chocolate chip and leaves my skin so soft and happy. I’m almost out and I’ll have to buy again.
Priscila S.
Richmond
I love the products of this brand! They are of great quality and extremely durable, super recommend to all my friends!
Hanna C.
Braintree, MA
This is my all time favorite LUSH mask. Its gentle on the skin, but still gets the job done. I leave it on for about 20 min and then rinse and it leaves my skin with a minty fresh feeling! It's really great value and I love that its made with Natural ingredients. Not to mention it lasts forever!
Veronica B.
Olympia
Such a good product! I love the smell & consistency, and my skin feels refreshed after using.
Kessa M.
Gilbert
I’ve used this mask for almost three years religiously. This one is great for when you are wanting a refresh or reboot to your skin. I have bought this a few times over the last few years. A little goes a long way.
eve w.
middlesbrough
i’ve been buying this product for a few years for my acne prone skin and in the beginning it helped but now it just causes more redness , if you are looking for a quick fix for your skin it works wonders but long term trying something else !
Jeanette C.
Lush over all is luxurious. It makes you smile because of so many reasons. Well for one I love the different smells, textures, great ingredients and makes me feel like happy and pampered😍😘
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
How does it smell?
Cody M.
what age for a teen to start using this mask?
Heather C.
Staff
Does it help with hormonal breakouts?
Jasmine A.
Does this mask help with getting ride of scaring on the face , does it exfoliate and hell with imperfections ?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this for dry skin? Is it to harsh?